Chapter 19

Amanda P.O.V

Pic of Bruno on the side ;) ---->

"Happy Birthday Lazy head!!" I screamed happily as I entered Nick's room with a giant cake in my hands. Nick was sleeping on his bed on his stomach and he had no shirt on giving me a perfect view of his strong back. "Come on birthday boy! Wake up!" I screamed again tugging on his blankets while balancing his cake with one hand.

"Go away mom" he replied turning around, his tired voice still thick with sleep. Ooh that voice! It sounded so damn sexy! It gave me goosebumps and it made me grin widely, I don't know whats so sexy about that voice I mean, it's just a simple tone of voice but all I know is that it turns me on and nothing else! Nick's sleepy voice is just so damn sexy!

"Come on Nick!" I laughed turning back to look at Martha, his mom, standing in the doorway with an amused look on her face. "Wake up that boy Mandy and tell him to come downstairs for breakfast!" she said closing the door of the room.

I turned around to look at Nick sleeping peacefully. His breath steadied, I rolled my eyes and smirked, that boy was seriously such a weird sleeper! I mean he usually wakes up everyday at 5 in the morning and he will wake up anyone in the house at that time also, (trust me I would know!), but when you try to wake HIM up at any hour he wont wake up!

"Nick baby come on it's time for your presents!" I said cheerfully, trying to control my voice so I wouldnt scream in excitement. "Let me sleep woman!" Nick mumbled putting his pillow on top of his head.

I sighed and shook my head in amusement, I smiled wickedly as an idea popped in my head. I knew how to wake up him, "Nick baby, I'm naked. Happy Birthday present" I said quietly but not so quiet so he could still hear me, I tried making my voice low and seductive.

Nick turned around immediately sitting up and staring at me with a wide smile, he frowned confused when he saw me still fully dressed. "Yay! You're awake now!" I laughed grinning evilly. His beautiful tired blue eyes focused on mine and he pouted giving me a glare "Hey baby why aren't you naked?" he said outstretching his arms so I could go to him.

I giggled and went to him sitting down carefully with his cake on my lap, the frosting looked really delicious and I smiled proudly, it had taken me at least two hours to bake him a cake since the first one burned! I wouldn't tell him that tough, Nick always teased me because I could cook really well but I could never bake! Something always burned! Unlike his mom who was a professional baker!

"You are so innocent baby, did you actually think I would be naked?" I laughed shaking my head. Nick wrapped his arms around my waist giving me a hard kiss on the lips "You bet I thought you were naked Mandy! I mean, that would be the best birthday present ever!" he said pulling back. He grinned and bit my cheek making me squirm and squeal "Nick!" I laughed pushing him away.

He chuckled and tightened his grip on me not letting me go, he tried biting my cheek again making me push him more away "Nick you weirdo!" I laughed rubbing my cheek when he bit me again, he didnt bite me so hard but I loved to pretend he did so then he could be all gentle and sweet giving me little soft kisses. "That's what you get for lying to me about being naked! Honestly Mandy you should never do that to me! Specially on this day!" he scolded playfully. 

I rolled my eyes and gave him a quick peck on the lips "Happy Birthday old man!" I teased. Nick kissed me hungrily and eagerly making my body felt light! As if I could fly!

"Old man?" he breathed in between kisses. I nodded and literally gripped the side of the cake. Nick had the power in his hands now to send waves of shocks and tingles down my body! Whenever he kissed me I felt as if he made my heart beat super fast yet super slow at the same time! Weird huh? I dont know how he does it but he does!