Chapter 3

***Warning: This chapter includes sensitive themes such as murderer, abuse, grief, guns, and things like that. I'm asking for maturity please and again, if you dont like reading things like that then dont read this chapter! Other than that please enjoy reading :)

-Gigi

 Chapter 3

 Pic of Peter on the side ------->

Amanda P.O.V

Cold water splashed on my face making me sputter and jerk up. I blinked fast and the first thing my eyes landed on was Peter and his murderous look. I gulped and wiped my face, the cold water made me shiver with coldness. Peter stood up sitting in front of me, I was inside the white room again, I looked around me wildly, thankfully I wasnt tied. My hopes started to build up but they soon flushed away. I cringed when I saw a taser ready on Peter's hand. He sat in front of me  with a deadly expression, "Well hello sleeping beauty" he growled staring at me. I didnt answer, my eyes were glued to his gun and the taser.

"I hope... that you never pull a little stunt like that ever again Amanda, you really fucked up!" he said shaking his head. I snapped my eyes to his and bit my lip "Please le-"

"DONT! Dont even start begging because you'll only cause me a headache! Begging wont get you anywhere at all! So stop trying! You wont get out of here, the only way of getting out of here is dead and we dont want a hole in the middle of your forehead do we?" he said sarcastically making my breathe faster with worry and fear.

"What happened?" I asked rubbing my arm were that men had injected something in me, how long had I been out? Peter breathed loudly and frowned at me "What do you think happened?! You kneed me and managed to escape AND call the police and then got found by me again! Great  job Amanda! Very nice work!" he growled frowning more and more. I stayed quiet, so did that mean the police was on its way?!

Peter seemed to read my mind "Trust me the police isnt on its way! They would be here by now so I guess you'r little call wasnt as fastly traced at all! It was worthless!" he spat making my hopes die down. "Another one of those little stunts and you'll get killed" he growled looking furious! I wasnt going to apologize for what I did! "Do you have the slightest how much trouble you got me in?" he huffed shaking his head.

"Peter.." I started but simply lowered my gaze, I didnt want to make him mad and have him loose his temper, he already looked as mad as it is! "Just accept that this is your future now. It is your destiny" he shrugged. I frowned and narrowed my eyes at him "Nobody's future is to become a sex slave" I whispered. Peter smirked after a while and shrugged "Yes it is, you were one of the unlucky ones that got chosen" he replied.

My lower lip started to quiver and my whole body trembled, I put my knees to my chest and hugged them praying to God to help me out in this situation. I had no clue what to do! My mind was going blank with worry. How long had it been already? Were my parents worried about me?

"Listen Blondie, its not that bad here if you learn how to behave and cooperate. Those two simple things will keep you alive." Peter said, I looked up at him and frowned, oh was it that simple?! I thought sarcastically. "How long have I been here?" I asked him. He looked at his very expensive looking watch "About 4 hours I would say. It was eight when we brought you here and well its almost midnight" he answered. Only four hours? Hell it had already felt like an eternity! "How long will I be stuck here?" I asked bitterly.

Peter shrugged looking more calmed down "I dont know, it depends on the chief. He picks the girls that will get out of here and well then from there on out it's your new masters responsibility what he does with you" he said sending shivers down my body.