Chapter 31

A:N/ Hey guys :) So this is the second to last chapter of this book! One more chapter then epilogue and this story is done! A million thank you's for reading this story! Honestly it means so much to me when you guys read this book! THANK YOU! & sorry for any mistakes.

Love the pic on the side :D -------->

Ok so here it is, the chapter we've all been waiting for

THE RESCUE!

^_^ enjoy!

Amanda P.O.V

I jumped loudly and cringed into Johnny when I heard multiple shots being fired close by. I continued to squeal and cringe more into Johnny, at least more than five shots had been fired and for some reason I doubted that had been Bruno!

"Shit!" Raul stopped holding onto my arm tightly.

"What was that?" Johnny let out a deep breath frowning. We stopped in the middle of the hallway, unsure of what to do.

The loud bang of a noise made me jump a mile, but Johnny and Raul didnt even flinch.

"What was that?" I asked quietly.

No one said anything.

Everything was silent for a couple of seconds, the only sound I could hear was the acceleration of my heart. I suddenly felt as if everything was going in a slow motion.

I could hear loud yells and suddenly more gunshots making me let out a yelp and cringe more.

"Whats going on?" I asked feeling very shaky I hated to hear gunshots, they brought so many bad memories.

Johnny took out a gun from behind his back and so did Raul, both of them didn't move or let go of me.

Johnny loaded his gun making a loud sound that made my heart skip a beat, I eyed his gun and gulped eyeing the other one in Raul's hand.

"I think we're being attacked" he said seriously.

I widened my eyes and let out a shaky breath, attacked? What did that mean? I listened carefully to the sounds of the living room only to hear more yells and gunshots, each of them made me jump a mile.

"A-attacked? Like when they shot Bruno and they attacked? Like that?" I asked with a trembly voice.

Suddenly a lot of guards started to come out of nowhere almost trampling us over, "Move! Move! SWAT is here! Get Amanda out of here!" some of them said as they ran towards the living room with giant rifles that were big enough to blow up a whole house!

The sight of the guns made me grow even more queasy.

"W-what?" I chocked out feeling all my weight drop to my feet. SWAT was here?!

Oh God!

It was happening! I was going to get rescued! Tyler hadn't been lying, SWAT was really here!

I didn't think about it twice, I yanked myself away from Johnny and Raul and tried making a run for it towards the living room but unfortunately didnt even get too far, Johnny grabbed me by the stomach hard and carried me back pushing me against the wall hard.

"Amanda listen to me, we have orders-"

"Johnny they're here to rescue me!" I interrupted desperately trying to get pass him and run to SWAT.