Chapter 21

Hi guys, long time no update, I know Im so sorry! My computer wasnt working and I honestly didnt have the money to fix it so I had to wait until my friend's brother came to fix it which was barely yesterday and as soon as he fixed it I started writing this chapter, it's not the best but I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for reading :)

Mandy P.O.V

"I am honestly very sorry Mandy!" Bruno said once again hugging the life out of me. I smiled weakly and patted his arm so he could release his death grip on me "Bruno I already told you its okay! I'm fine!" I said, myself relieved.

"I had no idea you were allergic to strawberry's! I totally forgot! I'm so sorry! Forgive me please" he said again not letting go off me. I rolled my eyes and smiled enjoying the way he was fussing over me, as if I had almost died!

Well technically, I did almost die but the doctor came just in time.

I had been very lucky actually to have a doctor come at the right exact moment. He had given me an epi-pen or something like that, I honestly dont know I think I was passed out or something. The only thing I remember was the awful horrible feeling of not getting air into my lungs, as if my chest had dried up completely!

This is about the third time that happens to me, the first time happened when my parents realized I was allergic to strawberry's and the second was when I was about 8 or 9. I had ate a strawberry cupcake at a birthday party and the only thing I remember was my mom rushing me to the hospital.

I shuddered at the memories, thankfully I was alive and nothing bad had happened. I smiled to myself again, I was alive once again thanks to Bruno and his quick thinking, and of course thanks to the doctors who treated me.

I dont really remember much, after darkness consumed me I started to feel anxiety kick in me, I honestly did think I was going to die. Then I passed out completely and everything else is like a dream, I just remember a lot of doctors surrounding me and an I.V in my vein which made me panic, luckily that didnt last long because I fell into a deep sleep.

Then when I woke up again I was on the couch with an i.v stuck on my arm, I tried taking it off but Bruno convinced me to leave it there, it's a weird feeling, to have a needle inside of me. It doesn't hurt but it's definitely uncomfortable and the fact that I hate needles doesn't make it any better!

Right now I feel tired and my throat hurts, but I dont understand why I dont have a rash or at least hives or even swelling of my throat, it hurts but its not swollen. I guess the epi-pen took care of that.

Doctors said I should rest for the rest of the day and that I should be more careful now. I dont understand though. It's just strawberry's I'm allergic to! I would get it if I had been stung by a bee or I was allergic to something worse like chocolate, but no, my body reacted like that with just a plain fruit!

I sighed and rested my head on Bruno's shoulder tiredly, he's been so sweet since I woke up. Not leaving me for one second and getting me everything I need and saying sweet things. I wonder if he felt like this when I took care of him? I hope, it feels nice to have someone taking care of you. It reminds me of Nick when I used to be sick and he would take care of me and try to make me laugh.

I sighed again and closed my eyes tiredly, I didnt want to think about my Nick. I miss him so much but if I dont think about him or my family it makes things easier for me, even though it hurts a lot I have to try and make and effort to stop thinking about them at least for a while.

"I'm so sorry Mandy!" I heard Bruno whisper, he took my hand giving it a gentle squeeze. I rolled my eyes and opened them tiredly "Bruno you have to stop apologizing! I know you were trying to kill me and all and it didnt work but that's no reason to apologize" I joked trying to get him to calm down.