Chapter 14

Hey guys, another chapter here! Sorry for mistakes and enjoy reading! :)

Bruno P.O.V

"Amanda you're exaggerating!"

"I dont care! Im not heading out!"

I stifled a laugh and shook my head closing my eyes so I wouldnt burst out laughing. "Amanda come one its not that bad, it's actually pretty cool!" I tried again. "Leave Bruno!" Amanda yelled back through the bathroom door. I sighed and fought a smile.

"Amanda Im not leaving so you better come out!" I told her trying to sound stern even though I was seconds away from bursting out in laughter. I heard her fumbling inside the bathroom and I waited patiently for her to come out taking deep breathes calming myself down.

"Ugh Bruno! I look horrible!" she groaned making me bite my lip more so I didnt laugh again. "No you dont! Its not that bad!" I said gently. "Yeah its not that bad? Thats why you and everyone else laughed at me for minutes?" she replied back angrily.

I shook my head and took a deep calming breath "Oh come on! You have to admit it was pretty funny" I said. "No it wasnt!" she screamed making me flinch. "Im going to kill Johnny!!" she screamed more.

I sighed and decided this would take a couple of minutes! "Alright take your time I'll be out here anyways when you head out!" I declared sitting down on the bed.

I shut my eyes and tried not to think of Mandy's surprised expression. We had been out in the pool for a while, Amanda had fallen asleep on one of the pool chairs and Johnny decided to play a little trick on her, he had a blue spraying can and he sprayed it all over the tips of Amanda's hair.

He also sprayed a giant 'J' on her back, when Amanda woke up she was surprised to see her hair tips all blue and the paint on her back had dried. Everyone, including myself, laughed at her expression! It was so funny honestly and Johnny couldnt help but call her a blue smurf.

Turns out that when she tried to get the paint of her hair it couldnt get off because the dumbass of Johnny had used a permanent colored spraying can! When I had looked at the can I saw that it was for cars and for vehicle designing!

How did he get that Im not sure! But Amanda was furious that she couldnt get that thing of her hair and in all honesty it wasnt that bad! It looked kind of awesome in her long blond hair, of course she didnt think that but I did!

"Honestly Bruno tell your stupid worker that if he wants to keep his balls then he better be at least 10 feet away from me! I mean it!" I heard Amanda yell angrily through the bathroom door.

I sighed and shook my head chuckling quietly. It had been 2 months now that Amanda had been here with me, the two most incredible months of my life! The first month I will admit was a bit hard, I really wanted to get to know Amanda more without scaring her and she did open up with me somewhat but I could still tell she was slightly afraid of me, she would tense when I touched her cheek or she would freeze completely if I tried kissing her. 

The second month was great! It was surprising how fast Mandy had gotten used to living with me and how comfortable she was with me and my men.

She joked around with them and played around teasing each other, Johnny and her always played pranks on each other but I'm guessing this time Johnny kind of passed the line!

 I couldnt be any happier that Mandy was comfortable enough here!

Our relationship was great honestly! She was casual with me and funny, she teased me and joked around which I loved! She seemed to be happy here, when I got home from work her eyes would light up when she'd see me or she would smile a lot asking how work had been and things like that.