Chapter 13

Hey guys! A milion sorry's for taking so long to update, I've been pretty sick this last couple of days and all I wanted to do was stay in bed! Anyways I hope you like this chapter and sorry for mistakes! Also I want to thank you guys for reading this story! It honestly means a lot to me when I see everyday more and more reads! You guys rock ^_^ Thanks for reading and enjoy the chapter! :)

Oh and also thank you to Meli2012 for always voting and commenting on the chapters! Thanks for always reading my books hon! I really appreciate:)

Pic of Mandy on the side --->

<3

Recap:

"Bruno please! What do I have to do to get out of here?" I asked again, whatever he wanted I would do it!! I was desperate to get out of here!

Bruno turned to me and gripped my arms, his answer shocked me, it made my mouth fly open and my blood run cold!

"I want....a baby! I want a son!" he said making every part of me shake with defeat.......I would do anything to get out of here, except that...

...or maybe....?

Amanda P.O.V

I closed my mouth and stared at Bruno with wide incredulous eyes, he had to be kidding right? A baby? He wanted a child? With me?

NO WAY!

"ARE YOU CRAZY BRUNO?" I yelled opening again my mouth in shock, had I even heard him correctly?

Bruno gripped the top of my arms tightly and nodded seriously "That is the only way I will let you out of here, if you give me a baby" he said looking so damn serious it scared me! It terrified me!

I bit my lip and whimpered, my whole face fell as he realized he was serious...he wanted a baby...That was the only way I would get out of here.

I couldnt do that, I was only 18 and besides I would have to wait 9 months or more for the baby to be born and then what? Would I just give it to Bruno and then leave it here with him and pretend I never had a child?

I couldnt do that! I wasnt like that! I would never be able to do something as stupid as that! Leave a poor innocent baby in the hands of a....murderer!

I dropped my gaze to the ground in defeat my heart sunk, I wouldnt be able to do it. Never! It was something I couldnt and wouldnt do!

"I wont do it" I whispered sadly. Jesus I didnt even want Bruno raping me I couldnt have a baby with him!

"Thats my only condition Amanda" Bruno said, his voice cold and full of evilness! How could he be so cruel with me? Why couldnt he just let me go!

I had to give him some credit though, Bruno was smart, he was no dumb person he knew I wouldnt do it, he knew I wasnt willing to spend 9 months here with him. I started to cry silently in defeat, it was definite the only way I was getting out of here was with a bullet in me! Unless I played Bruno's good girl and he let me out, but my hopes were falling down and fast.

Maybe this was my future, my destiny, to be miserably and spend the rest of my life with Bruno.

"Dont cry Amanda" he whispered raising my chin gently.

I glared at him and jerked away "Dont touch me!" I hissed crossing my arms and ignoring the way my cheek throbbed with pain.

He stared at me angrily for a while before sighing "Look, about tonight...Im sorry you had to witness something like that, but Im very sure it wasnt the first time you've seen something like this" he said putting his hand on the back of his neck actually looking apologetic.