Chapter 22

Pic of the uniforms on the side ---->

Mandy P.O.V

Luck never seems to be on my side. Since this started, luck has left me, it has left me devastated. I look upon luck to find it leaving me behind. But maybe luck isnt what I need tonight, maybe what I need is courage...I need strenght. Looking back at this horrible experience I find myself that I have come a long way, luck isnt on my side, nor is has never been. Luck just simply left me, maybe the fact that Bruno bought me was luck, maybe it was faith, or destiny, but tonight I pray, I pray that for once luck be with me, that tonight I can be lucky. That maybe tonight, everything will end....

But as usual...luck is never on my side...So what can I expect?..

*************************************************************

"I still cant believe we are doing this!" I mumbled for about the 10th time.

"Honestly relax Mandy! It wont be that bad" Johnny comforted.

"Yes it will be bad!" I hissed at him crossing my arms angrily.

"Mandy" Bruno said my name gently making me turn to him with a frown. "What?" I asked pouting just a bit. He gave me a crooked smile which made him look adorable but I couldnt find myself smiling back at him the way I usually do when he gives me that smile.

He reached out for my hand "You dont have to do this" he said gently. I crossed my arms tighter "I want to go!" I practically growled through clenched teeth.

"Yikes! Careful Boss, she might bite you" Johnny laughed making me roll my eyes.

Bruno chuckled lightly making me roll my eyes again, how could he be enjoying my anger right this moment? I wondered how he did it sometimes, he looked so relaxed right now, so calm while I on the contrary was on the edge of my nerves!

If I could I wish a hole could swallow me right this moment and get me out of this situation, but of course like I said luck is never on my side. I sighed to myself wishing we didnt have to do this, something deep down in me told me that we were going to get caught.

That someone was going to recognize Bruno and they would send him to jail along with Johnny and Raul and all of his men, and maybe even including me.

I sighed again, we were currently on our way to the hospital where Bruno's mom was. With Raul driving safely, Johnny next to him and Bruno and I on the back, the darkness of the car brought some relief to me, at least Bruno couldnt see how nervous and tense I looked.

It didnt take much to convince Bruno to let me come with him, a couple of whines and a couple of pleads were all that took and I was honestly ready to beg him to let me come with him.

I dont know why I wanted to come so badly, maybe it was the fact that if I stayed home while he was out would kill me of anxiety, of course he argued that I needed to rest like the doctor said and I had argued back that how did he expect me to rest knowing he could be risking his life.

Or maybe what convinced him was when I threatened to do something very stupid if he left me all alone in his huge mansion, what made him snap was when I mentioned the windows. I think Bruno is still afraid I might jump off a window one of these days, not that I would, but it gained me some points when I was pleading with him to let me come, I was honestly surprised when he agreed and I thought he would put up with a longer fight, sure we argued but in the end who won? Me!

So now here I am in the back of Bruno's car twitching with nerves. I dont remember the last time I was this nervous, and we werent even there yet! If I could I would be sick but thankfully I didnt have any food in my system.