Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Amanda P.O.V

After what seemed like hours of laying on the bed emotionless and staring at the roof, I finally rolled over to the edge of the bed until I fell over, my cries came unexpected. I didnt realize I had so much sorrow inside of me. My sobs were so loud I was out of breath. I literally couldnt breathe or see from how much I was crying.

Part of me felt numb still, I felt like it was too tight inside of me to breathe. I felt dirty all over, I felt hysterical, I felt a huge weight on my shoulders crashing my world down, crashing me down with it.

I put my face on the ground trying to breath through my sobs and sadness, the fear that quenched my stomach made me sick, I think I really was going to be sick.

I heaved through my sobs and vomited all over the floor, hot tears streamed down my cheeks, my nose was running like crazy and my chest burned.

I couldnt believe what had just happened.

I felt numbness spread over me, so quick like a fire in the woods.

I trembled from head to toe, every part of my body shook like crazy as realization from what had happened replayed in my head, somehow, I couldnt believe it had actually happened. Maybe I had dreamed it? Maybe it had been a horrible nightmare I was barely waking up to?

I wish it was that, I wish it had all been a dream. A cruel horrible nightmare.

But it hadnt been a dream, what I wish that didnt happen did actually happen.

Bruno had raped me.

He had raped me in the cruelest way ever. He hurt me more than anyone had ever hurt me in my entire life, he took a part of me that I would never gain back, he simply destroyed me!

I would never forgive him!

Never!

As long as I lived, I would never forgive him! I vowed I would never forgive him!

Bruno had used my body to his pleasure, not caring how he used me, he had no idea how to be gentle, of course since he was drunk out of his mind he wasnt afraid to hit me every time I tried to push him away from me.

My whole face felt hot and swollen, sore even, he had slapped me I dont know how many times. I lost count after the tenth slap.

I screamed and sobbed on the floor not caring if I woke up Bruno, he was dead asleep on the bed anyways, I dont think a hurricane would be able to wake him up. I sobbed uncontrollably and rolled over so I was facing the roof.

I squeezed my eyes shut as hard as I could but it was useless really, everything replayed in the back of my brain, I still felt everything, I still felt Bruno's hands on my body, his rough gripping, the pain, everything.

I let out half a scream and sob and yanked on my hair wanting to forget. To forget about everything that had just occurred.

Just wanting to forget everything!

I cried my heart out as I began to think, why me? Why me again? Why did these things happen to me?

Why did no one come to help me?

Why didnt I fight off Bruno better? Why did I let his slaps and punches stop me from fighting? I could've done something, ANYTHING, to prevent him from doing what he did, but no. No matter how much I screamed and trashed and kicked, he still raped me.

He hurt me, in the most horrible way a man can hurt a woman.

Forget about a broken heart, or angry words, when a man hurts a woman like that, you better believe its the end of the world.