prologue : backstory

3rd Person POV :
A couple with a child were walking across an alley way when the woman noticed two dead bodies and called the police.

The woman who was found in the alley was pregnant and they successfuly saved the baby, she had black-blue hair with brown eyes.

The Chinese family took the new born Wayne in and she was called Sabine Cheng as it was her adopted parents surname.

She soon came in contact with her biological brother, who was none other than Bruce Wayne. She soon moved to Paris, France to avoid the paparazzi and press as she were a Wayne. There she met Tom dupain who was soon married to her and they had a beautiful daughter.

They named her Marinette dupain-wayne but had to change her name to Marinette dupain-cheng due to public press.

The little girl had took her genes from her uncle and grandparents as she looked like a girl version of little Bruce with dark black hair with bluebell eyes.

When she was seven the two families lost touch. Her cousins were like her real brothers. She missed them dearly and saw in the news as each other one of her cousins were introduced.

When demon-i mean Damian was introduced they came to Gotham and visited Gotham regularly and Mari being the sunshine she is, became Damian's favorite.

As Gotham got dangerous day by day they stopped visiting. She also knew that her uncle and cousins were the bat family.

And when Mari was 13, she became ladybug and started her training to become a guardian at the age of 14 and became guardian at 15 as master fu made her guardian mid-battle.

Then Lila comes to the school and gathered her sheep herd and the only ones who didn't share half a brain cell were left to become close to her,  Mari and kagami no longer have feelings for Adrien as he took Lila's side despite knowing that she lies and told Mari to "TaKE tHe HIgh RoaD".

Kagami and Luka were now a couple and after Marinette introduced luka to jagged stone luka became Jagged's intern. Mr. Stone and luka now travel the world with kagami.

kagami fighting in spars and fencing competitions and luka doing concerts. Kagami was kagami because rossi knows not to mess with her but luka was known as the anonymous lazerC.

Marinette was now someone even rossi lies about. She was Mr.stone's honary niece and many celebrities's designer also anonymous MDW.

Adrien-no idiot agrest stopped going to battles as chat so plagg took his ring and ran more like flew to Marinette who was the new guardian. ( Marinette knows Adrien was chat after that and confronted him as lb but he didn't listen.)

Chloe was much nicer after befriending our sunshine. And was the overprotective mom friend of the group. And let her hair down, she also gained a second chance and became queen wasp. ( she looked different alright. )

The only ones who believed Marinette were Sabrina, Chloe, kagami and luka. But kagami and luka weren't with them so so it was only her, Chloe and Sabrina.

As chat noir was no more, Rena rouge carapace, bunnix, king monkey and Pegasus were no more too. Because of that queen wasp and unicorn were her new partners and viperion and ryuko were permanent.

What happens when Felix arrives at this mess of a class and desides to side with his first and only new crush Marinette?

                            Find out!

                            586 words