Ch. 11: MPS preparing for The plan

3rd person POV :

It was 6:30 in the morning, Adrien agreste was planning on talking to Damian, Mari-trash's supposed cousin. Why? To tell him he didn't have to act like the real Damian Wayne. He was obviously fake.

Despite all his tries to get him to Lila's side, he still knew it was wrong to force him so he gave up. it was because he was scared of him, though he won't be saying that out loud.

Lila has been using him by telling him to back her up and say that "I've met them, my father knows them. They've told me a lot about Lila." if she needs proove that she knows a certain celebrity when Marinette calls her out on her lies.

He hated how Marinette made him lie by calling Lila out on her lies, it was her fault. If it wasn't for her calling Lila out, he wouldn't have to cover for her.

He would never admit, but he was one of her mindless sheep now. That was the reason why plagg had left him.

He was thinking of a plan to make sure Felix and Damian will leave to where they came from because he wanted everything to go back to normal, like how no-one could really keep Marinette safe from his attacks.

That's right, Adrien agreste, the sunshine boy and former hero chat noir, was sending out his classmates to attack a girl he knew was innocent on behalf of Lila Rossi.

Why you might ask, it's because he wanted her to obey Lila, to worship her like he and their class plus their teacher and principal did.

He told her to lay low, but she didn't listen. He thought he was doing the right thing, giving Marinette the punishment she deserved for not doing what he had told her too.

He was shocked to say the least when he saw his cousin sneaking out of the mansion and with the MPS. He decideded to follow them, but it wasn't the greatest idea because he got caught.

They asked him about all that Lila has lied about and wrote them down. he could have just ran away, but because he was tied to a chair, so he couldn't.

"okay so what are you all planning!?" he shouted but no one seemed to care. They all just went to the corner of the room and had a huddle.

"so, what are we gonna do with him now since we got the information?" whispered Chloe.

"I could kill him." Said Damian and kagami in unison. "No, you can't kill him! Who's gonna answer my uncle!?" whisper yelled Felix.

"fair enough." said Damian and kagami in unison again. "okay, this is starting to creep me out." said Sabrina.

"okay, to the point now." said Luka. "do have everything written down?" asked Felix. Damian nodded.

"Good. Now, Chloe did you inform your mom?" asked Luka. She Nodded in response.

"So, I'm getting Jagged, Chloe get
Prince Ali and kagami gets her mom. Damian will you take care of your family, Clara and Loise Lane?" asked luka. "Yes, of course." he replied.

"I'll inform my father about our plan and we'll arrange the gala. Everything after that is up to you guys." said Damian

"i already have the video of Lila lying prepared." said Sabrina. "So what do we do with Adrien now?" she added.

They all turned to him straight at them. "what are you guys planning....!?" he so pathetically yelled at them.

"what about i hit him so hard he forgets he was even here?" whispered Damian as the others agreed.

-------------------------Timeskip brought to you by Damian giving Adrien's non-existant brain a hit-------------------------------------------------

Adrien woke up in his bed clutching his head, he remembered what had happened a few minutes before but looks around and brushed it off as a nightmare as he was in his room.

'what was all that about?'

                            Find out!

                            661 words