Ch.10 : Prince Karma

(art not mine and sorry for poor editing)

Marinette POV :

I was walking home with my cousin and friends when suddenly disappeared. I was in a panicking about where they could have gone, people and my cousin are not the best pairing.

I was discussed where they could have gone with tikki when i heard people screaming from the direction of my school.

'great timing hawkmoth, right when I'm searching for my lost friends and cousin you decide to make a random person a supervillain.' i thought as i called my transformation.

'i swear to God if they don't show up here, I'm going to give them a piece of my mind.' i thought as i landed on a roof.

"Come here Rossi, let me teach you a lesson not to mess with my cousin!" i heard the akuma victim say.

I froze at what he said. 'No, it can't be him. Right?' i thought as he turned to me. "Ladybug! There you are!" he said as queen wasp punched him in the face.

"ouch, that must hurt" Chat de nuit said as he landed beside me. "well hello Goldybug!" he greeted.

"Chat! Where did you all go!?-" i was cut off by the akuma victim introducing himself. "I am prince Karma!"

"Rossi will suffer the consequences of her actions! I will kill her for hurting my cousin!" he said as i froze as The others continued to fight him.

'Damian!? Wha-How did he get akumatised!? He was fine when we left school' I thought.

"I have to save him." i said to my self as i jumped in the fight.

------------------After he was de-evilised cause I'm trash as in writing fights------------------------

"what.... Happed?" he asked holding up his head. "why am i holding a bat-arang?" he asked.

"You were akumatised, but it's alright now. You don't have to worry." i assured him as i held out my hand for him to use as support to get up.

"thank you, you must be ladybug." he said as he stood up. "yes, I'm ladybug and this my team. We are called team miraculous." i looked over at my team indicating to introduce themselves.

"I'm Queen wasp."
"My name is Unicorn."
"Vipierion."
"I'm called Reiko."
"Chat de nuit at your service."

"okay, we have to go now. Bye Damian!" i said as i jumped on a rooftop and into an alley way followed by my team.

"well, that could have been worse." said Chloe as everyone else looked down. I was using the batglare at them.

"So, which one of you is explaining?" i asked coldly. They all pushed kagami and luka to the front. I turned my gaze to the two and raised an eyebrow, they visibly gulped.

"we-well, you see-" luka was cut off by kagami saying "We told him about Lila." everyone went silent. I sighed. "He would have eventually figured it out, but you guys just had to tell him." i said.

I sighed again and said "I can't stay mad at you guys forever so you are all forgiven. But i will always remember that you guys got my cousin akumatised on his first day in Paris." the last part was cold and made them sweat.

"Okay, now who wants to give me an apology hug?" i asked as they relaxed a bit and pulled me into a bear hug. We all giggled, except for Felix who just gave me a smile.

We all entered my home and were greeted by my mama. "Hello Mari,Everyone!" she said. "if your looking for Damian, he's in his new room." she added.

"Thanks mama!" i said as i led my friends to our ex-guest room. We saw Damian sitting on his bed looking confused and dissapointed, staring at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Why hello dear cousin!" i greeted enthusiasticaly trying to lighten up the mood a bit. He looked up at us and stood up. "hello angel." that's all he said.

A few minutes passed by, everyone entered the room looking guilty. "Look, i know you didn't want to be akumatised. No one does. You have to stop blaming yourself like its your fault." said luka braking the silence. ( ironic coming from the silencer)

"yes, it was our fault for telling you that. We should have known this would happen." said kagami.

"yeah, it's not your fault. Everyone here has been akumatised. Not once but multiple times, especially me." said Chloe.

"Angel was akumatised too?" he asked surprised. We all laughed hysterically and i spoke up "No, me and Felix have not been akumatised. Felix arrived here less than two months ago." his face turned to relief and then mischif.

"of course, i should have known. The sunshine of Gotham isn't capable of being angry at anything for more than a minute." he stated. "oh yeah? You wanna test that theory?" i asked as i started chasing him around the room.

--------------Time skip brought to you by Damian planning to murder Lila------------------

I yawned as i went inside the bakery after saying goodbye to my friends. I then suddenly froze in realization.

'They told Damian about Lila. They all smirked at each other when it was announced that Damian was coming here.' i thought as i then said "Oh no. This is bad."

'Oh God, what are they planning?'

                             Find out

                            903 words