Ch.8 : Chat De Nuit (Night Cat)

Felix POV :

2 days later

I was at school sitting with the 'MPS' as they call this group I'm now a part of while an alarm went off. 'Must be an akuma' i thought as i started to evacuate like everyone else.

I was hiding in a bathroom stall when i heard something. I turned around and saw a...tiny flying cat holding a ring?

It introduced itself as 'plagg' a kwami, which is supposed belong to me now.

(I'm too lazy to write this okay? So TIME SKIIIP!)

"CATACLYSM!" i shouted as i touched and
Destroyed the akuma item. Then ladybug caught the akuma and de-eviliezed it.

"Good job chat de nuit! You did great for your first day!" exclaimed ladybug. "Why thank, ladybug." i said.

"So, do we tell him? Or rather  s h o w  him?" asked ryuko. "yes bug, do we it now?" asked honey bee too.

"Show me what?" i asked. Ladybug took a deep breath and said " Follow us, nuit." and i did as i was told.

We were in an ally way when all they're miraculouses beeped. One by one, everyone de-transformed and to my surprise, they were my friends! Every single member of the MPS!

When ladybug de-transformed i was shocked, i immediately went to hug her. "Marigold! Your ladybug!" i pulled away and said "I- promise me you'll be careful. I don't care if you are a super hero, i don't want you getting hurt."

She blushed and nodded. Everyone standing behind her snickered. "So,  i can call you goldie-bug then." i teased and smirked.

---------------------------Time skip brought to you by kagami's katana----------------------------

We then entered the class when the teacher told us there is an exiting news that she has for us.

"okay students, i have great news! Especially for Lila!" she practically squealed. It annoys me that even the teacher is stupid enough to not see Rossi's doing.

"THE Damian Wayne is coming to our school tomorrow! And if you all remember, Lila is dating him! Aren't you excited Lila?" asked the teacher.

The liar was visibly sweating, she shamelessly smiled and "Yes Miss.B! I'm very excited! My damiboo must have missed me too much, that's why he's coming here!" Lied.

Marigold was trying to contain her anger as everyone Else cheered for the liar. The MPS didn't say anything because they were busy smirking at each other, obviously planning something.

'I was definitely going to murder them at the end of the year.' i thought as it struck me, i knew what the rest of them were planning now and i smirked to myself.

Keep lieing Rossi, you wouldn't even know that hit you when it does. Marigold saw me smirking and asked " Felix,"

"Why are you smirking?"

Don't worry Mari, you definitely will,

Find out

464 words

Sorry it's short again, i promise the upcoming parts will be much better and longer. Bye!