Ch.9 : The Devil is here

Damian POV :

A few weeks ago

I was in the bat cave when father got a call from his childhood friend, jagged stone. He started to become serious in the middle of the conversation.

When he ended the call, he called everyone else to the cave. "What is the matter father?" i asked.

"it's important Damian, you have to wait till the others get here." he said and i nodded.

He played the recording of his conversation with his friend when they arrived. It was normal until a certain part.

"Hey, Bruce, Do you think he's telling the truth about this 'Hawkmoth and akumas'?" Todd asked.

"I don't know Jason, but i want to find out. That's why I've decided to send Damian there." father answered.

"Damian? Why him? I can just hack into Paris's system and see what's up." Tim said. "Yes father, he's right. Why send me while we just do that?" i asked.

"Because it's a country we have to hack into, we could get sued for it." father reasoned.

"Hey! Doesn't Pixie pop live there!?" Todd shouted. "*gasp* yeah! Mari lives there!" barbs shouted as well.

"does that mean demon spawn gets to see blue berry!?" Tim cried out. "Come on guys calm down." said Richard.

"yeah, i get to see angel again and you don't." i said smirking. "Not fair!" Todd screamed.

"okay, okay, stop shouting now. Damian, you can stay with your aunt when you get to Paris, okay?" asked father. "okay father." i replied.

Todd and Tim started complaining about how they don't get to see our cousin again and Richard was trying to stop them.

I sighed and went upstairs to pack.

Back to the present

I knocked on the bakery door as i waited for them to open it. Someone opened the door with a gasp and immediately hugged me.

"Damian! What is my favorite nephew doing here!?" asked aunt Sabine. "hello auntie, it's nice meeting you again." i responded.

"come in, what are you waiting for?" she said as she stepped inside. "Of course, auntie." i said as i stepped in and i was greeted by Uncle Tom.

I looked around a bit and asked "Auntie, do you know where angel is?" Auntie turned towards me "oh! Mari is at school, I'll show you to your new room and you can go take a look around. Come on." and said this.

"Actually, father enrolled me in a college here. So i have to go there." i said as i entered the guest room wich now belongs to me.

"oh! Of course he would do that." auntie said and chuckled. "which college are you supposed to go to, dear?" she asked.

"College fnancious dupoint." i said and her face fell. "oh. That's where Mari goes to. Her class is the worst, everybody except her two best friends and her boyfriend bully her." she said.

"everyone in the class bullies her!?" i asked shocked and angry. Auntie sighed and nodded. "me and your uncle tried to change her school but she said she didn't want to leave her two friends and that she could manage." she said with a sad smile.

It then hit me. " wait. Did you say she had a boyfriend!?" i asked and she nodded, giggling.

"Anyways, you said your going to school right? You better get going now." auntie said and i took my bag then left.

------------------Hello I'm a time skip---------------

I entered the class and the teacher introduced herself as Miss.Bustier. she told me to to go sit at the table with is at the very back.

When i turned to look there i saw angel sitting at the back, smiling at me. 'So this is Angel's class huh? I'll teach those bullies to not mess with a Wayne ever again.' i thought as i took my seat.

---------------------Another one because I'm too lazy-----------------------------------------------------

I heard someone say my name as i entered the cafeteria. "-My damiboo loves me too much so he wouldn't talk to me because i hate paparazzi who would follow me everywhere." i scrunched up my nose in disgust.

I turned to see a sausage haired girl talking about me. Everybody who was around her seemed to hang on to every single word she says.

"hey look he's here!" i heard someone from the crowd shout right before i was surrounded by a bunch of students.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" "Let him eat his lunch in peace!" "get away from him you morons!" i heard some people say and the crowd instantly left me and surrounded the sausage girl who was now crying.

I turned to see angel and two other girls getting yelled at by some students as a blonde boy glared at them. "hey! Leave them alone!" i shouted as i approached them.

They all immediately left as i gave them the bat glare™. "hey, angel are you okay?" i asked angel as she bounced on me and hugged me.

"i missed you demon spawn!" she said as i hugged her back. "i missed you too angel." i said.

"MARI-TRASH! DONT STEEL LILA'S BOYFRIEND!" i heard someone say. "I'm not stealing anyones boyfriend cescare. Lila doesn't even have one and I'm with Felix." angel said.

"Yeah! I don't even know who this Lila is." i said as we pulled away. "And don't talk to my cousin like that." i warned.

"COUSIN!?!?" the crowd shouted. "Yes. Marinette Dupain-Wayne, my cousin." i said. The bell rang and we all went back to class.

--------------------Sorry for all the Time Skips I'm just skipping boring parts-------------------

I was walking behind angel until i was pulled suddenly into an alleyway. I turned to see Mari's friends there. "shh, this is important okay! Mari shouldn't know about this." Said Chloe.

"What?" i asked. "We ate planning to expose Mari's bully and you are helping us." said Felix. "of course, no one messes with a Wayne. Especially my favorite cousin." i said.

"Good then, let us explain what's going on," said Sabrina.
*after explaining cause I'm lazy*
"So, you understand it right?" Sabrina asked.

"YES." i answered clenching my fists, i was enraged. 'how dare they do this to her, i swear I'm going to kill Every single one of them.' i thought to myself.

"So we'll meet somewhere else and talk about exposing her okay? My car is here and Mari-gold is probably looking for Damian." said Felix and we all agreed.

There was a purple butterfly coming towards me, as i took out a batarang and tried to attack it as i knew what it was.

The butterfly then went inside my batarang and i heard a voice in my head. The voice told me that if i get him a pair of earrings and a ring i can torture liar Rossi and that class.

......................"Yes Hawkmoth"....................

'How could i let this happen?'

Find out!

1152 words