Ch.4 : Realizing the feeling

Felix POV :

Me and marigold were now walking to class in a comfortable silence, after what happened in the cafeteria i was going to murder them for sure.

"Hey marigold, who were they- i mean from the cafeteria?" i asked wanting to give them a piece of my mind.

"They were alya cèscare and Lila Rossi. Cèscare was my BFF, but she left me for that liar." said marigold looking up at me.

Ok, now my blood was boiling. Unfortunately before i could say anything we entered the class.

We took our seat at the back and received glares from almost everyone in the class. I glared back, then they all backed off.

Then someone approached us. I quickly became defenseive as it was Chloe, Chloe burgiouse the bully.

"hey mari-bug!" she exclaimed. "oh, hi chlo!" replied marigold. "oh! I didn't notice you there felix!" Chloe said. "Chloe." i said as i glared at her.

"hey, it's ok Felix, she's my friend." marigold said. I couldn't believe it. "what? Chloe is your friend?" i asked in disbelief.

"yeah seeing how you acted, i think you don't know she changed." Marigold said. Okay, i was now shocked."oh, and you don't be scared, i won't jump on you." Chloe said.

"i have a fiancè now." she added. "wait, what?" i asked confused. Marigold sighed and explained to me how Chloe bullied her and apologized for it. And also how she was engaged this to girl named Sabrina.

"wow, a lot has happened huh?" i said after Mari Finnished. "yep, you left when we were 4 and now we're 19. What did you expect?" said Chloe.

"c'mon chlo leave him alone." Marigold giggled making blood rush to my face again. Then Chloe went back to her seat as class started.

------------------Time skip brought to you by Felix's 'unknown feeling'------------------------------

It was the end of the day, i was in the entrance of the school waiting for my cousin. "Hey Felix!" shouted Adrien, my cousin. "hello Adrien." i replied coldly as always.

"hey um I'm sorry you had to sit near Marinette, she's annoying i know-" he said as i cut him off saying "Marigold is not annoying." he was shocked now. "come on, let's go home now." i said as i saw our car.

We were silent the whole ride. We were now inside our house. I went to my new room changed and went to my mother to know what this new feeling is.

I knocked on my mother's door. "come in!" i heard her say and walked in "hello mother." i greeted. "ah, hello Felix. How was your day in school?" she asked.

"it wasn't bad. I saw Chloe and she seems to have drastically changed in a good way and she has a fiancè now." i responded.

"i also met this other girl, she seemed nice and was different. Her name was Marinette dupain-cheng and she said she wanted to be a fashion designer and she does have potential and her designs are amazing." i added.

"wow! I never thought you'd talk this about someone new." she said. "Yes and i have been acting like not myself after i met her." i said. "oh, how different have you been since you met her?" mother asked.

"i started to stutter and stammer around her and blood rushed up to my face when she giggles and-and i feel this bizarre feeling when I'm around her." i explained.

"AWWWWE!!!! My little baby is all grown up!!" mother squealed. "what do you mean mother?" i asked confused. "it's love at first sight, sweetheart. You have a crush on her!" mother exclaimed.

I felt blood rushing to my cheeks again. "You think i h-have a crush on Marigold?" i Asked. "awe my little boy is blushing!" mother squealed again. "so the blood rushing to my face is me blushing?" i asked confused.

"yes! Yes it is!" mother exclaimed. "i have to go now mother, i need some fresh air" i said and walked away hearing a faint 'ok'.

I was already outside having a walk as i bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry!" i heard the person say, i recognized her. It was Marigold. "it's alright Marigold." i said as i gave her my hand. She took it and stood up again.

"oh! Felix! Hello!" she smiled as she greeted me. I felt myself blushing. "you haven't met yet have you?" she asked the people behind her. "no"/"not yet" i heard them say.

"Hello! I'm luka couffain and this is my fiancè, kagami tsurugi." the boy said. "hello, I'm kagami." the boy's fiance deadpanned.

"Hello, I'm Felix vanity." i introduced myself.

We were all walking until an alarm went off. "Felix! come withe me!" Marigold yelled and took my hand then ran. "Felix i want you to stay here, stay safe." she said and left me in an ally, flustered.

I realized that it was the akuma attack my mother and uncle were talking about.

*after they defeat the akuma and use the cure*

"Felix!" I turned and saw Marigold running towards me. "Marigold! Where were you!? I was worried! You were gone for 35 minutes!" i yelled.

"I'm okay, Felix i was withe others. I was just helping everyone get to safety." she said. "but you should be more worried about yourself!" i said. She giggled making me blush again and said "I'm okay Felix, don't worry."

-------------------another time skip----------------------

I was home again. I was with my cousin." hey, Felix are you listening?" he asked. "hm?" i hummed a no.

"c'mon Felix, first you yell at me for that mari-trash and now-" i cut him off shouting "Don't call Marigold that!"he froze.

"look, Felix i know that you and Marinette are friends now but please, it will get Lila akumatized. I know she lies but Marinette always calls them out, even when her lies don't hurt anyone." he said.

"Are you serious!?!? You want me to seriously believe her lies aren't hurting Marigold!?!?" i yelled again. "i cannot believe how much of a coward your are, that rossi is a liar!"
I exclaimed, furious.

'why is this idiot siding Rossi?'

Find out!

1036 words.