Ch.15 : Hawkmoth's defeat

3rd Person POV :

After the battle
(the writer is trash at fight scenes)

"We- We won....We did it!" exclaimed ladybug. Everyone was exhausted from the fight, it was quite tough even with the bats helping them.

"Yeah....we really did it." Queen wasp said with a tired Unicorn on her shoulder. "yeah *pant* we really- really did it." said Ryuko.

"Goldie-Bug! We did it!" Chat de nuit exclaimed as he hugged ladybug. "de nuit, we can finally be free.....we can be angry, we can be sad..." she said.

The MPS walked towards her and hugged her as well, ladybug had tears streaming down her face now. "Shhh.....its okay now, you can cry. You've been through too much. Said a now de-transformed Chloe.

"Can we join you guys?" asked red robin with a fond and sympathetic smile on his face. "Of- *sniffle* of course." said Marinette as she de-transformed as well.

The bats also joined the hug, Hawkmoth and Mayura were gone now and Marinette could finally let her emotions through after suppressing them for so long.

The bats tied Gabriel and Natalie up then took them to the police while the Miraculous team spread the news about the defeat of Paris's emotional tormentor.

"will you be revealing your identity now that Hawkmoth is gone?" Miss Nadja asked. "well-" ladybug was cut off by ryuko "Yes, but not right now." she said. "then will you be doing it?"Miss Nadja asked. "At the Wayne Gala." said vipierion.

"what!?" exclaimed ladybug. "oh wait, we forgot to tell you didn't we?" asked Unicorn. "I guess." answered chat de nuit.

"okay then, we'll do it there." agreed ladybug with a sigh.

'Will they be able to put an end to Lila like they did to Hawkmoth and Mayura?'

Find out!

300 words