Filler ch.2 : All that Lila has done

So everyone already knows that Lila kept her promise and turned all her fake friends against her right? Well she's done way more than that.

Miss.B gave Marinette all her work as she were class president. Mari basically did the teacher's work for her. Miss.B didn't really care what was h in her class, Mari would complain about the bullies but she did nothing.

And this leads to our next topic.

Lila would say that Mari had beaten her up, given her death threats and had stole her designs. But it was the other way around. But the class who shared half a braincell believed her, obviously because that half a braincell was given to them by Lila.

> <The class called Marinette names.
>< Called her a bully while they all bullied her saying that they are "paying her back".
>< They beat her up and Marinette ended up in the hospital several times for days. The teachers and principal did nothing.
>< miss Mandeliev was the only one who stood up for Marinette and helped her with the teacher work miss.B had given her.
>< they would always trip her.

>< MPS ( Marinette Protection Squad ) did as much as they could to stop all the above but were outnumbered and failed.

Mari's parents wanted to do something about the school and students who bullied their daughter but Mari being the sunshine she is told them it was okay and stopped them from sueing her class where she knew everyone since she was 11.

Mari's parents wanted to switch her school after the first time she was beaten up and sent to the hospital for 3 days, but Mari told them she still had good friends there like Chloe and Sabrina.(the main members and founders of MPS)

293 words

Have a good day/night bye!