Ch.3 : the first encounter

Felix POV :

"Marinette! How dare you!" the girl with glasses screeched. 'ow, my ears hurt' I thought as marigold spoke.

"What did i do to Lila this time alya?" she asked, all emotions drained from her voice and her eyes showed pain and sadness. It made me feel weird seeing her like that.

"YOU SLAPPED LILA AT THE HALLWAY!!" the screeched even louder than before. The girl with a bad haircut which looked like sausages spoke up

"y-yes Marinette, wh-why would you slap me? I just wanted to be f-f-friends with you!" the girl said obviously fake crying.

These girls irritated me. She then looked at me and said "hey blonde boy, you shouldn't sit with her she bullies me"

I was really furious, Marinette went silent and didn't say anything. She looked really frightened. 'that's it.' i thought.

"listen here you, Marinette was with me the whole walk from the class to here and i didn't even see you anywhere near us." i spat out venomously.

"I'm sorry, i have this lieing disease which makes me lie and I'm sorry." she said obviously lieing because there is no shuch thing as a lieing disease.

"It's okay Lila, you don't need apologize. It's not your fault you have that kind of disease." the girl with glasses said.

"do you seriously believe that!? It's obviously a lie! There is no such thing as a ^lieing disease^!"i said really furiously.

"you don't know her! You are just saying that because mari-trash here told you that she lies! You are being brainwashed by that liar!" the girl who i assume her name was alya spoke.

My blood was boiling. "DO NOT CALL MARIGOLD TRASH! AND SHE IS NOT THE LIAR HERE!" i shouted, furious was an understatement.

She hmped and walked away with who i assume was the one named Lila. 'lila? More like lie-la' i thought to myself and looked over at Mari and my eyes soften.

"Are you alright marigold?" i asked. She smiled and tears rolled down her soft and pale cheeks as she hugged me and said "never been better, thank you." i hugged her back and whispered in her ears "your welcome, marigold."

We pulled apart and i wiped her tears away with a soft smile and she blushed a slight tint of pink on cheeks and said " no one else but my few friends had defended me like that. even if we met only today, i can tell you are a good person." she smiled as blood rushed up to my cheeks once more.

'what is this feeling?'

Find out!

439 words

Sorry it's short. like i said I'm not fully better yet, I'm still a little sick.

Thank you!