Ch.12 : A not so good day

3rd person POV :

3 days after kidnapping stupid agreste

It was a pleasant morning for Lila Rossi, the birds were singing flowers were blooming and it was an overall great day. But little did Miss Liar know, the flowers weren't the only things blooming.

She entered the class and was greeted by all of her Mindless sheeps for classmates (Sorry sheeps), she gave out a fake smile as always and started to tell a new tale of hers when the teacher said she had an announcement.

It was like any other day for Marinette dupain-wayne she got up, was greeted by the swarm of tiny God's she calls her friends, got ready for school in her normal white button up shirt and grey jacket with Blue Jeans.

She got to school on time, she was used to it by now but no-one but her family and friends who were also part of it noticed. She entered the class sat down in her seat in the back with Felix and greeted her friends, then Miss incompetent teacher had something to tell the class.

It was a rather nice day for Damian Wayne, he got used to the akuma attacks by now and had told the miraculous team that the bats will soon be here to help defeat hawkmoth as Robin.

He had called his father and told him about hawkmoth and the miraculous team, he was surprised is an understatement. He had also told Bruce about his cousin getting bullied by a pathological liar and a class full of mindless sheep. Luckily, he and the MPS had a plan and it was ready to be set in motion.

"Father, have you informed the school of the gala?" he asked. "yes, I have. I'll contact you when we get off the plane." replied Bruce.

Thats when everyone in bustier's homeroom class felt it, Today was going to be a great day.

"There is a Wayne gala happening here in paris and we are all invited!! Thanks to Lila for that." Miss incompetent teacher said.

There were all sorts of comments thrown around the class, that's when Mari stood up. "Madame Damian Wayne is in our class, of course we will be invited. Lila has nothing to do with this."

"*sigh* oh Marinette, you do realize that he isn't the real Damian Wayne right? And Lila already told us she's dating him." Mari couldn't believe what Madame bustier had just said. The MPS was glaring at everyone and everything at sight.

Today was an unbelievable day for Marinette, She couldn't believe what in the world was happening. First there is a Wayne gala, in Paris. Then Damian doesn't inform her of it. And now Miss bustier is being unbelievable.

'okay, what is even happening right now?'

Find out

466 words