Ch.6 : The secret and getting teased

Felix POV :

"*deep breaths* Okay guys, so I've been keeping this secret for like my entire life and I'm trusting all to keep this within us." Marigold told us.

"okay." luka said, "we won't betray your trust Mari-chan" said kagami. "you know you can trust us Mari" Sabrina said.

Chloe went to Marigold and put a hand on her shoulder and said "Maribug you've trusted us all other of your secrets, if you didn't want to tell us this before it meant you were scared. We are here for you, you can trust us." Mari nodded with a smile.

"Marigold we haven't known each other for too long, but i promise. I won't let your secret get out of us." i stated. She looked fully relieved now. I flashed a small smile.

"okay, so remember how i got too angry when Lila lied about dating Damian Wayne?" she asked, we all nodded.

"So, it's because i know the Waynes personaly." she stated, shocked was not enough to describe all of our expressions.

"*gasp* really!?" Chloe yelled and then came along all they're responses. I couldn't say anything because i was too caught up in thought. I snapped my attention to Marigold when Sabrina asked how she knew them.

"I- *inhale* I'm a Wayne." she stated. My head started spinning. Everyone went crazy at this statement.

"Mari are you adopted by your parents or by Bruce Wayne?" asked a very confused Chloe. "I'm not adopted at all Chloe, my mom is Bruce's sister. I'm their cousin and niece." she stated, this was too much to take in.

'Marigold really is a girl of many surprises' i thought. I was interrupted from my thoughts by Chloe aggressively pulling me to join them in hugging Marinette.

-----------------Time skip brought to you by Tikki's sweet tooth---------------------------------------

Two weeks after the secret was told

I was walking to my class as i saw Marigold getting yelled at by my morons of classmates. I immediately went to take her side. "Are you okay Marigold?" i asked her completely ignoring the imbeciles yelling at us.

"yeah Felix, I'm okay. It's pretty normal for me." she so simply stated, my heart was aching to teach those insult for a sheep herd a lesson. I took Mari's hand in mine and left glaring at the cheap excuse of humans in front of me.

We entered the class when we saw a single seat with a small table with it at the back of class. 'hm, that's new.' i thought as i sat down with Mari doing the same beside me.

"Thank you for that Felix, i needed that." she thanked me. "no, you did not need me. You are just too nice for your own good i swear." i said.

I caught a glimpse of her blushing as she turned away, her face in her hands. "ooooooh~ look what we got going on here." chanted Luka. "come on luka-" Mari was cut off by Chloe saying "Mari got a crush now~" i blushed at this, i bet i was flustered.

"if you ever hurt Mari-chan's feelings, i will have my sword at your throat." threatened kagami. And more threatening until Mari yelled "Guys stop it's not like that!!" she was really flustered, it was was cute.

I didn't realize i was looking at Marigold, blushing furiously until Chloe teased me about it.

When the class started, me and Mari were a flustered blushing mess. They're teasing chanted me as i got redder and redder by the moment.

The class went on like that until the lunch bell rang. We all went to the same table as before and Me and Mari got more teasing. Our faces only got worse, my face red as a tomato (or Nathaniel's hair lol) and Marigold as pink as a cotton candy.