For the love of a sister

I slowly opened my eyes to see the sun shine through the window as I stood up from my sleeping bag with my heart racing and I felt something on my face. I wiped my face with my hand to see that it was my tears but I quickly wiped my tears and got dressed into the clothes from yesterday as I headed toward the door to hear liuer laughing which I open the door to see zuzu licking him who wearing his old clothes but it didn't have patches that I sewed when I was 13 with a bit of help and guidance from Mei's mother who is a seamstress for the empress while her father is a general in imperial army. "Well good morning lin, did you sleep well?" malia asked me while she feeds the baby some berries and chopped up fruit, "A little bit but it was alright" I told her as I saw the boy who was stretching his wings, "Oh good morning miss, thank you for healing me yesterday" said the boy as he bow salute to me, "You're welcome and I'm glad that you are alright" I told him as I bow salute to him, "My name is Ranu and I didn't get any of your names" he said which we heard kenia giggled as she came from behind me and puts her left arm around, "Well allow me, the one who saved you is Shin Lin, I'm Kenia Vaber" she said to ranu "That's alissa, she is the best archer here and that's lura she's a sorceress in training" she continued, "Those two fleabags is Sun Wukong the monkey king and that's his friend macaque" she said but ranu looked shock when he heard wukong's name, "What a minute that can't be true besides he's just a legend, an old story" he gasped which wukong overheard him along with macaque who saw wukong was a bit pissed off as he walk to us but he stood right behind him. Both me and kenia saw him which we felt bad for ranu, "Oh really now" growled wukong as ranu slowly turn around to come face to face with wukong who doesn't seem happy in the slightest, poor ranu began to shake like a leaf and then notice the cuff on his right wrist which he turned so pale out fear "You're really him, I'm so sorry" he said bow salute to him seems to be satisfied of scaring him. "Wukong leave him alone you're getting him turning pale and shaking like a leaf" said xaran as he walks towards him with a cup of tea which wukong walks away to macaque, "Here you go" said xaran as he gave him a cup of lavender tea, "Oh thank you" said ranu as he took the cup of tea and took a sip of it, "You're welcome so can you tell us what happen last night?" xaran asked ranu who nodded as he took another sip of the tea, "Well I was out for small walk around the forest until the night sky was filled with the dancing colors of the auroras which I couldn't help but watch in awe but then I attacked by three mountain trolls as I tried to defend myself until the red death appeared and it killed one of the three mountain trolls but I got burn by it's flames as I tried to get away then everything went black" ranu explained as lura and cabzor finished making breakfast.

"Alright guys breakfast is ready!" Shouted alissa as she starts to serve us a bowl of congee while liuer, macaque, wukong, and the baby girl got a bowl of mixed berries and chopped fruits, cabzor gave us cups of morning tea, which helps us keep us...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Alright guys breakfast is ready!" Shouted alissa as she starts to serve us a bowl of congee while liuer, macaque, wukong, and the baby girl got a bowl of mixed berries and chopped fruits, cabzor gave us cups of morning tea, which helps us keep us awake for the rest of the day and sat down on the ground in a circle where I sat next to wukong who sat next to macaque, alissa, lura, zhen, chin, and pigsy while liuer, kenia, ranu, ning, malia, xaran, and alwin sat to the left of me "Okay guys after breakfast, let's relax before we head to the willow village or the village of catastrophe which is not that far from where we are now" explained kenia as she eats her bowl of congee and drinks her morning tea, "How far is it?" I asked her to which she shrugged her shoulders "Umm an hour or two if we don't bump into any mountain trolls or any other monster along the way" answered kenia as she continue to eat the congee and drink her morning tea, "Oh um excuse me is lin and the great sage a couple?" asked ranu as me and wukong choked on our tea which made everyone giggled at our reaction, "Why does fucking everyone think that we're a couple?!" shouted wukong in frustration with both of our cheeks red from embarrassment, "Well you both fight like a married, the way you both blush at the same time and not to mention that you both kissed" pointed lura as macaque who surprised and shocked after hearing that we kissed before. "Wait what a minute, you two kiss?!" shouted macaque which me and wukong blush even redder as we both remember the time we accidently kiss each other on the lips, "Oh yeah lin still have to give a kiss to wukong after wukong won in a fight against ning" said alissa as my face turns a deep shade of red, "I'm done, thank you for breakfast" I said as I stood up and walk towards the river to get myself come down but my heart kept racing with the thought of kissing him again. "Maybe I can kiss him on the cheek" I mumbled to myself without knowing that there was wukong at a river standing behind me who was in shock after hearing me saying that.

The Monkey King: a Hero is back and the Phoenix's flameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें