The firey red bull rampages and the Underground city

I was shaking in fear as I back away from the red bull which was ready to charge at me. Without even thinking I ran the opposite direction as the red bull let a thundering roar as it chasing me which I didn't want the others to get hurt, I kept on running hoping that it doesn't find the others so it won't kill them on the spot. It was catching up no matter how fast I ran from it until I used a fireblast at a tree which made it fall to the ground but instead of stopping, the red bull ran through the flames. I kept running until I tripped a tree which I fell on my left arm that was still wrapped in the vine but I cried in pain as I tried to get back on my feet. But it was no use because I corned as it stops in tracks getting ready to for the final blow, which I close my eyes really tight for it to kill me but then a rock was thrown at the Red Bull's head which I turned to see liuer was the one who threw the rock as he was about to throw another rock at it but he got the Red Bull's attention which it turns its directly to him instead of me.

The Red Bull drools as it roared at liuer which made him run as the Red Bull chased him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The Red Bull drools as it roared at liuer which made him run as the Red Bull chased him. My eyes widened with fear which I tried to get back on my feet but then I noticed that my right ankle was swollen from the fall, my left arm wound had also opened as it was bleeding. I got up ignoring the pain in my right ankle as I ran to find liuer corned by the Red Bull as it was going to kill him, "LIUER NO!!" I yelled as I ran towards him to use myself as a shield from the Red Bull's attack, I was bracing myself for it kill me instead of liuer but then it roared as it was trying to getting something off it's back that's when we saw Wukong on its back holding its white horns, "Go Now!!" Yelled Wukong as he was trying to hold on the Red Bull's horns giving us time to escape from the Red Bull. As we're running to see the pig demon holding the basket with the baby inside in the basket, "Guys come on, I don't think he can distract it for long" I said as liuer puts the basket on his back, We heard it roared as it was chasing Wukong which made all of us run.

We kept running until we got ourselves cornered by boulder, "We're trapped!" Yelled the pig demon as we all looked for a way out but we found nothing as we came face to face with the fiery Red Bull

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We kept running until we got ourselves cornered by boulder, "We're trapped!" Yelled the pig demon as we all looked for a way out but we found nothing as we came face to face with the fiery Red Bull. I place my bloody hand on the boulder which my hands were starting to glowing, the ground was being to shake as five big ruby crystals pop out of the ground and pointed at the Red Bull which roared at us, I felt my legs getting weak by the minute as I fell on my knees which I place both hands on the ground, both of my hands were now glowing as the Red Bull charges are us until the tree roots pop out and it wrapped around the Red Bull's legs and horns. Liuer was mostly confused about what's happening until he saw my hands were glowing which he yanked on Wukong's shirt which got his attention and the pig demon's as well, "her hands are glowing..." said liuer as he points out my hands were glowing a bright light which they were in pure shock and disbelief, I started to breathe heavily as I felt my eyes were getting heavy keep open which liuer grabbed my right arm trying to help me but then everything went dark as I felt my head hit the ground. "Lin, wake up, Lin!!" Yelled liuer as he was shaking me then the boulder behind us was opening up to a doorway, Wukong response was getting front of us in his fighting stance until we started to hear the roots were beginning to snap which made the Red Bull roared with rage.

The Monkey King: a Hero is back and the Phoenix's flameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें