Enter the warrior of the dragon

I slowly opened my eyes to see Safika not in the room but my body was on fire as I started to breathe heavily, the door opened to see Malia with a bucket of cold fresh water and a small cloth towel, "Good morning Lin, how do you feel?" she asked me sadly I couldn't answer her as my eyes was bit by bit closing, "Oh dear, umm just..rest I'll get something for the fever" said malia as she puts the cloth in the cold water and put it on my forehead, I give her a small smile but she sighs knowing that the poison is getting worse just as she walks out of the door. "How's my sister?" liuer asked malia who give her a smile but then frown, "She doing fine but the fever is getting worse but I'll make some medicine for her to help with her fever" she answered him as liuer looks down as he was frightened that I was slowing dying by the minute, "Malia how's lin?" Pigsy asked her who came to them but he saw the sad look on her face and walked toward the others who were having breakfast, "morning malia so how's lin?" kenia asked her as she ate a dumpling, "Her fever is getting worse and I fear that won't make it through the rest of week" she sighed which made worried everyone but liuer shook his head as he slowly walks back and then ran with tears streaming down his face while holding his doll, "Liuer wait come back!!" shouted lura as he continues to run away from the truth until he bumps into something or someone. He looks up to see a 6'2 foot panda who wore patched-up burlap shorts with Shaolin wraps around ankles with green eyes, "Oh hey there, sorry about that umm" said the panda as he was trying to figure out what was liuer, "Po is everything alright?" someone asked him as the source of the voice came out which was a south china tiger who wore a red qipao with gold vine patterns and black pants with amber eyes "Tigress I'm just trying to figure out what he is that's all" PO answered her as she seems shocked to see to liuer.

"Po, that's a human child" she said as she approached liuer and kneels in front of him, "Oh so that's human but how did one get out here?" he asked her but ignored his question, "Where are your parents?" tigress asked him but he got up and was about to run until po stops, "Wow there it's okay, what's wrong?" po asked him sadly liuer was too upset to answer, "Po let's head back bring him along probably master sifu can help him" said tigress as po nodded which he picks up liuer and carries him in his arms, they walk to village where everyone is shocked to see a human child for the first time, they soon pass the noodle shop where a goose who wore a red and gold robe and a noodle-bowl-shaped hat was cooking noodles until he saw his son who was still a carry an upset liuer, "Po, there you are, oh I was so worried I...is that..a..human child?" said the goose as he saw him with tears still streaming down his face, "Hey dad, yeah this a human child we don't know what's wrong with him" po explained to his dad as he took pity on liuer which a cloth tissue to wipe away liuer's tears, "Maybe I can help to calm this one down besides I bet he didn't eat anything since its early in the morning" said Po's dad as he want inside his noodle shop which he behind the counter and starts to make some noodles, Po and tigress walk in the shop which po place him at a table that was near the counter as po notices liuer's monkey king doll.  "Oh hey is that a monkey king doll, look pretty cool afterall he took on a whole army single handle" said po which made liuer smile a little bit as he held his doll close to him which made his tears to stop streaming down his face, "Here you go my famous noodle soup" said po's dad as he gave liuer a bowl of noodle which liuer took a bite of the noodle soup and he couldn't believe that noodle soup was this good since he never had it before because back in Chang'an noodle soup were expensive to have. "Seems like someone was hungry" said po as he watched liuer continue to eat until the bowl was empty, "Now then what's your name?" tigress asked him which he took a deep breathe to calm himself down, "My name Jiang Liuer and my big sister is poisoned by something called zunine, Ms. malia said that her fever is getting worse and she probably won't make through the rest of week but she did said something about a water lotus that heal her" he explain to them as he tightened his grip on his doll and trying not to cry.