The fiery eyes

I slowly open my eyes as something was tickling my body but felt so warm, I saw that it was an arm of fur that belongs to wukong who was still sound asleep "Fuck what do I do, do I wake him up or wait for him to wake up?" I thought as I felt cheeks turn bright red. I slowly turn around to his sleeping face which looks so calm  and peaceful as he sleeps which I couldn't stop looking at him just as I felt his tail on my back in proactive manner, "Okay maybe I should wait for him to wake up" I thought to myself as I slowly move down and then move closer to his chest. I could feel his heart beating as I slowly closed my eyes until I remember macaque saying that he purrs like a cat so without thinking, I reached over to his head with my right hand and began to scratch his head. All of the sudden he began to purr with a small smile on his face which made stare at him in disbelief of what I am hearing "He does purr like a cat" I mumbled under my breath which wukong began to move which I immediately stop scratch as I move my right hand to my side as he hold me close to him while still purring, "I wonder what is he dreaming about?" I thought as I slowly turn around where my back is facing him until I felt something sharp pierce my left side of my neck which I slowly look over to see wukong biting me as I covered my mouth to not make a sound then he licked the bite mark he made on me which I began to panic until I grabbed my pillow and hit him which made him to wake up from whatever dream that meant him for to bite my neck, "The fuck was that for ?" he asked me in a grumpy tune as I turned to him with my face all red. Wukong saw the bite mark he made "Oh Shit" he said as his face was turning bright "So what were you dreaming about that gave you the idea to bite me and to mention the mark?" I asked which made him sit up and turn around with his feet at the edge of bed while his tail was still wrap around me as this made me worry until I realize that he was dreaming about being back home "Wukong I'm sorry" I mumbled to him which made turn to me in a confused look, "What for, you didn't do anything wrong?" he asked me "You miss being home with your people do you?" I sighed which made his eyes widen "It's not your damn business but before I go back home, I got to break this stupid fucking curse off me" replied wukong as he held his cuffed right wrist up and made a fist which made me sadden so without warning or thought I hugged him from behind which made him jump a bit.

 Wukong saw the bite mark he made "Oh Shit" he said as his face was turning bright "So what were you dreaming about that gave you the idea to bite me and to mention the mark?" I asked which made him sit up and turn around with his feet at the edge...

"We'll find a way to break your curse" I assured him as I felt his tail slowly wraps around me "Really now but how can you be so sure that there is a way after all buddha cursed me as punishment for starting a war on the eastern heavens" he said as if he was doubting himself for something that looks impossible "I know there's a way to break your curse one way or another, I just know it somehow" I told as I felt his shoulders was becoming relax when he took a deep breathe "Besides I'm sure you'll be back home with your people soon" I continue just as I felt his left hand on top of my right hand which my cheeks getting warm but I didn't care as I slowly let go of him from my hug and use my right hand to heal my neck which made my right start to glow in golden light aura as I heal the left side of my neck completely. "Well I think we should be heading out, I'm sure the others are waiting" I said as Wukong stood from the bed which allowed me to get out of bed, we exited the caravan to find that we're not in the forest anymore, "What did I miss?" I asked him which only made him giggled at my reaction "You remember that you were hit by that arrow from that asshole and it had zunine poison which I was told that it was deadly poison with no antidote but a water lotus was the only way to heal you which someone gave you it" he explain to me while we walk until a black feather goose in servant clothing guides us where everyone was having breakfast in a dining room as everyone saw me and wukong enter the room which made liuer got from his seat and ran towards me and we both embrace each other in a tight hug as I saw that there was tears streaming down his face which made me shed a bit of tears in my eyes as well. "Lin I miss you so much" cried liuer which made my tears were starting streaming down my face "I miss you too liuer so much" I said as we slowly let go of our hug which kenia stood up to give use a handkerchief to wipe the tears from me and liuer face, "Hey lin glad to see you doing alright" said alwin as liuer guide me and wukong to empty seats at the table where breakfast was being serve with chopped fruits, steam buns with mántou, congee, and breakfast tea. "Hey cabzor remember that mess up gift basket prank we did to you" giggled zhen "Okay one that was really messed up but funny at the same time" alissa continued which everyone gave them a confused until "What gift basket?" po asked them which kenia giggled which turned into laugher "Okay so this happen last year cabzor was out doing a quest with a party, then we heard that he was coming back early then expected which I came up with a mess up prank so we decided to do a racist gift basket and we all of us went different stores to find items that a dark elf would like so we manage to find aged goodberry wine, red hot peppers, merry berries, moon water, fancy sweet pickles, candle of anti-light, smooth night, night Casserole Of Snacks, after we finished making the basket nice and pretty but then icing on the cake we made a letter stating that Necron was on to him and necron is an organization that was against the dark elves, we break into the handy rope inn and place it on the counter. We hid upstairs to watch his reaction which was hilarious, so he came and sees the gift basket which he starts to open it but when he got the letter, he yelled out "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL, RACIST BASTARDS ASSHOLES!!!"which we all couldn't help but laugh at him for his reaction and he was mad at us and to this day we can't stop bugging him about it hahaha" Laugh kenia as we giggled and laughed at the story.