Meeting Pigsy and Encounter the white dragon

I woke up in cold sweat as I gasp at the fish then I sigh in relief that the fish was no threat anymore since it was being cooked, I look around to see Wukong tieing a boulder with a vine, I wanted to say something when I realize that my left arm was wrapped in a vine so I walk over to him as I was wondering what he was doing with the boulder "Okay I got to ask what are you doing ?" I ask him as he looks at me with not in the mood face, "what does it look like I'm doing" said Wukong as he jumps on the boulder then over a tree branch which he made sure that it was tight by pulling on the vine "I don't think that will work" I said as he sat down and pulled on the vine which pulled the boulder high enough "It will" said wukong as he places his right wrist that was still cuff with buddha's cure underneath the boulder, I sigh "okay if you say so" I said as I walk away to see my little brother was waking and gain the same reaction when I saw the fish which made giggle as I sat down close to the fire, "Great Sage!" said liuer as he notice me and then the baby, "You guys are here too I thought I may never find you guys again" yelled liuer in excitement as he race over to the baby girl who teething the basket.

"Umm I left you on the mountain, I remember that I was falling off a cliff, and there was that giant fish trying to eat us," Said liuer as he talks to the baby soon I was about to tell liuer until "Oh I know the great sage saved us, the great sage saved us!" Yelled liuer as he shook the basket with the baby inside which made me jump as I saw the boulder falls on wukong's right leg so I quickly got up and rushed over to help wukong with the boulder, I was about to grab the vine then liuer ran over but he slowly walks around the fish, "Great sage!" yelled liuer as he ran to wukong who was whistling even though he is in pain from the boulder on his right leg but he didn't want to show it to liuer, "Thank you for saving us" said liuer as he leaned against the boulder that was still crushing Wukong's right leg which I saw that was in pain as he grabbed a piece of the fish and eating it but then we both stared at Wukong who was eating the fish, he stared at liuer then to the fish so he tries to liuer the piece of fish he was eating. "No thanks, Sifu said that us monks must not eat meat," said liuer as he backs away and putting his hands together, "monks?" asked Wukong as he looks confused with his hand still on the fish trying to give him, "My name is Jiang liuer, I am a monk. My sifu is Fa Ming, we come from Chang'an the Capital '' said liuer as he was about to say something but then Wukong still tries to give the fish to him.

"If you're a monk, then what are you three doing on this "mountain of doom?" Said Wukong as he took another bite into the fish, "those horrible trolls, they kidnap children!" Said liuer with anger in his voice towards the mountain trolls which I c...

"If you're a monk, then what are you three doing on this "mountain of doom?" Said Wukong as he took another bite into the fish, "those horrible trolls, they kidnap children!" Said liuer with anger in his voice towards the mountain trolls which I can't blame him after all the mountain trolls did killed our parents, "We bumped into her then the beasts chased after the three of us, then we ended up here," said liuer as he walks away from the boulder which Wukong threw the fish on the ground and pulls the vine that lifted the boulder into the air which he grabbed his right leg and started to blow on it so me and liuer walks over to the baby where the basket was tip over and the baby was on her back. Liuer picks up the baby while I pick up the basket from the ground which I noticed that the peaches that we collected from the other day was dirty from the ground so I went over to the water to wash the dirt off the peaches, "Terrible trolls" said liuer as he kick a rock that skip the surface of the water which made liuer excited which he kicks another rock but instead of hitting the surface of the water it hit a rock and liuer got down as it was about to hit Wukong in the head but he caught it with his left hand only using two of fingers but he also let go of the vine which falls back onto his right leg.