The unexpected feeling

"Oh hi lura dear" said the lady as she smiles at us, "Hi Mrs. Shamoria" said Alwin as he waved at the lady, "Who is this?" asked liuer as lura giggled "Everyone this is my mother Elora and mom this is shin lin, her little brother jiang liuer, pigsy and Sun Wukong" said lura as we saw the lady's face was in shock when she heard wukong's name, "But what a minute if I remember correctly the Monkey King was sealed away in the mountain of the five elements 500 years ago or so that how the legend goes" said Elora as this made me giggle nervously at the fact that we freed him in first place, "Yeah me and lin are the ones who sent him free to protect us as we go to Chang'an the capital" said liuer which made me look at liuer with a bit anger and eager of hitting him on the head came to mind, "Umm so mom think you can with something" said lura as she winked at her and then they both looked at me, "I think have something in the back dear would mind taking her to the changing room please" said elora as she went back of the store which made all of us confused, "Sure mom lin come this is way and guys we'll be back" said lura as she grabs my right hand and drags me to a small room with a mirror, "What's all this about?" I asked lura which smiled, "Well it can't be helped by giving you a new outfit and don't worry about paying it's on me" said lura which made me feel nervous and then I looked at myself in the mirror to myself wearing my outfit that had some patches sewed in myself.

  I sigh in the realization that my outfit wasn't in good condition anymore and I left my money in my bag which is in Chang'an, "alright here you go and I hope you don't mind all the red but I think it will suit you try it on" said lura as she gave me some new clothes to try so I nodded and begin taking off my clothes when I was taking off my clothes, I once again notice my scar but shook off the feeling. "Here are some other things that go along with it" said lura as she gave me red shoes and jewelry, "Umm, is this too much ?" I asked lura as she shook her head, I put on the clothes which made me self -conscious about revealing too much skin but I must admit it looks nice to be honest as I look at myself in the mirror. "Wow lin you beautiful but let me fix your hair if that's okay with you" said lura which I shook my head as lura squeals of joy, she unbraids my long dark brown hair and does a side braid with most of my hair down, she puts two gold flower hair pins on each side of the braid, "This is really nice but I think it shows too much skin don't you think" I said as put on the red flats and the jewelry on me, "Nonsense you look very nice in this outfit and besides I enjoy helping those who need it the most after all we're friends" said lura as I turned to her and even though we just met but yet she reminds me of Mei back home. "Yeah I guess we're friends" I said as this brought a big smile on her face, "Come on we can't the others waiting" said lura which I forgot that the others are here, "Wait a minute I can't go out looking like this though" I said as Lura shook her head, but then we got back to the others, alwin face turned bright red and wukong just stared at me which I felt my cheeks getting warm as he was staring at me. "So what do you guys think?" asked lura which pigsy gave a thumb up, "Red suits you lin" said Malia as she gave me a smile.

"Wow sis you look really pretty doesn't she great sage?" said liuer as he turned to wukong who was still staring at me. "Umm Wukong you okay" ask xaran which made wukong snapped back into reality, "Umm yeah it does" said wukong as he puts his hands behind his head, "You look really nice lin" said alwin as laugh nervously, "Miss Shin I'll tend to clothes while you all are having fun at the festival" said Elora as went to the back to collect my clothes from the small changing room, "Oh Mrs. Shamoria before I forget may tend to wukong's shirt as well if you can" said xaran as he hands her wukong's shirt, "Of course and now you all have fun now" said Elora as she grabs wukong's shirt, "We will mom, come on guys it's festival time" said lura as we leave the store to hear music, "So you guys are heading to Chang'an the capital right" asked alwin which I nodded, "I think know someone who can help you guys out" said xaran as we head to a tarven called The Mellow Discovery, "Xaran dear I'm going to deliver Mrs. Evenwoods medicine" said malia which xaran nodded "Oh you don't mind on taking pigsy and the kids with you" said xaran which malia shook her head "Come on you two it's not far" said malia as pigsy followed malia but liuer stood still, "Liuer go with her, I'll see you later and stay out trouble" I said which liuer nodded as he ran to catch up with malia and pigsy. When we went inside through the well-crafted, wooden door to hear someone singing, "Beware his maw, King of the Undertow" a lady elf sings as she plays accordion on a small stage, "One who takes the strongest below" the lady elf continued which got me curious.