Mountain Trolls Attack

It has been eight years since our parents' death and liuer is now eight years old, I'm 18 years old now but I still remember when a little 10-year-old me and her 10-month-old brother were survivers mountain troll attack that killed our parents so I became protective of my little brother ever since, Sifu who is our master to both me and liuer, he helps to keep control of my powers since the attack, he took us to live in the capital where we sleep under a bridge which was alright, I got used to sleeping outside when I was 12.

I was walking around in town looking for liuer until I bump into Hu Tai a new member of the guard, he had a crush on me since I arrived at the capital, he would always give gifts like flowers and he did buy me some golden earrings which I still wear every day since he came from wealthy family. "Oh hi Lin" said Tai as he shyly blushes, "Hi Tai," I said as I try quickly walk past him, "Umm wait, Lin!" yelled Tai as he grabbed my wrist which I gave him a look so he let go of my wrist, "Why the rush?" asked Tai as gave a shy smile, I sigh "I'm looking for liuer that's all so good day to you" I said as I walk away from Tai, "Let me help you look for him" he said as he walks towards me, "Fine" I said as he walks on the left side of me, "So have you been?" asked Tai shyly as he tries to make a move by trying to hold my hand, "Don't even think about it Tai" I said as walk away from him.

"But Lin you know that I really like you so maybe we can go out to this restaurant which I, heard that was really, good," said Tai as he walks close to me, I get annoyed every time he tried to ask me out until I saw my little brother running on th...

"But Lin you know that I really like you so maybe we can go out to this restaurant which I, heard that was really, good," said Tai as he walks close to me, I get annoyed every time he tried to ask me out until I saw my little brother running on the roof which gets me in panic, "JIANG LIUER GET DOWN FROM THERE NOW!!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I chased after him and leaving Tai behind. "Sun Wukong is here!" as he ran the roof causing a little chaos in the town but I managed to find him with sifu as I walk behind liuer and hit him on the head, "Ow what was that for Lin?" asked liuer as he rubs his head, "that was for me looking for you everywhere in town" I said with anger in my voice "Easy Lin allow me to handle him" said sifu as I noded and I walk towards the bridge, I stop to look at the water thinking that things would be different if our parents were still alive if I fought with my fire powers. The more I think about it and the guilt I feel becomes too hard to hold tears in until I felt a hand on my right shoulder when I turn to see my dearest friend Xing Mei she was there for me ever since I arrived at the capital.