Chapter 3

Bella's pov

Once I got downstairs I walked over to the front door and I unlocked it and then I took a breath and I stood there for a few minutes and then I put my hand to the handle and I twisted the handle and then I pulled the door open and when the door opened I saw 2 boys standing there looking at me smiling and 1 of them said looking at me hi I'm Jared and then he pointed to his friend and said that's Paul we are both friends of you parents.

Then I said hi nice to meet you I'm Isabella but I like Bella and Paul said yeah we know your parents sent us and I said yeah I got the memo so where are they and Jared said where's who and I said my mom and dad and Paul said oh right well they are back at the reservation in la push and I groaned and said wait what they have lived in la push all this time.

So Jared said yes they have now please Bella if you come with us your parents will explain and I said alright fine whatever and then I walked out of my house and I saw Jared and Paul walked over to a car so I shut my front door and I walked over to the car and Jared held the door open for me.

Then I said thanks and I got into the car and Jared the door and then he walked to the passenger side and opened the door and got into the car and then the 3 of us all put our belts on and the Paul started the car and he drove me, Jared and himself to la push reservation to see my parents and for me to meet them for the first time.

Did you like it. Review and comment