Chapter 9

Bella's pov

Once I got into the woods I stopped running and I just started walking around the woods and then all of a sudden I felt a kick and I stopped walking and I put my hand to my stomach and I felt the baby kick over and over and then I laughed and smiled and then all of a sudden I smelt a tasty smell and I forgot I was still shifted into a vampire but the smell was to much and I ran off after it and when I got to it I saw it was a bear but I didn't care I just pounced on it.

Then I sucked the blood out of it's neck and oh my god was it delicious and I wanted more so when the bear hit the ground I smelt something else so I ran after it and when I got to it I saw it was a dear so I smiled and ran at it again and I jumped on it and brought it to the ground and then I sunk my teeth into it and I drank the blood from the neck and then when I had finished I took a breath and I shifted back to my human form and then I ran out of the woods and ran the whole way back to the house I lived in 5 years ago which I still owned.

So then once I got there I went inside the house and I went up to my room and I started packing my clothes, shoes and my phone, purse and keys and then when I was done I ran downstairs and I went into the kitchen and I packed some food for myself and then I ran to the front door and I opened it and I saw my dad, Jacob and Embry standing there so I said your not stopping me and Jacob said we don't plan to we just want you to think of what's best for your baby and I said oh I am because you all don't want me to have it.

Then my dad said Bella your mom want's you home and I said oh yeah and what you don't and Jacob said oh come on Bella you know that's not what your dad meant and I said yeah I know but he said it and then Embry said Bella stop this and come home and I said no uncle Embry tell mom I'm sorry and I hope to see her again and then I shifted into a witch and I froze my dad and the boys and then I ran past them.

Once I ran past them I ran to my car and I opened it and got into it and I put the keys into the car and I started the engine and then I put my belt on and I drove away from the house and as I did I saw my dad and the boys move again but I just kept driving and I drove towards the only place I knew they wouldn't look Alaska and on the way there I went on my phone and I bought myself a wee house with 3 bedrooms and it already had furniture in it even baby things which was good for me I guess.

Then when I got to Alaska I got settled into my house and I went shopping for new clothes and new things for the baby like clothes, food and more and then I got myself a job as a social worker where I met some good friends and some good kids with bad families which I helped out with since I was a social worker which I enjoyed so much.

So then after a while of working and helping the kids with their problems I became a problem you see my stomach just got bigger and bigger and work became to stressful for me and the baby and so I was told by the dotcor who was taking care of me at the time that I had to stop working and just lie at home and rest which is what I did because right now I am at home lying on my bed in my bedroom watching TV.

Did you like it. Review and comment