Chapter 7

5 years later

Bella's pov

It's now been 5 years since I found my parents and moved in with them and I am now 19 years old and since I have moved in with my parents life has been good I have been patrolling with the pack around the lands and I have killed 3 newborn vampires and I am good friends with Leah, Rachel and Rebecca and I am now dating a boy called Mike and we have been dating for 3 years now and my parents or grandparents aren't happy about this but they accept it and I am happy with that but these last few weeks me and Mike have been drifting apart ever since I told him I might be pregnant and of course my family doesn't know yet.

Right now I am in my car driving to the doctors to get tested by the doctor and so when I got to the hospital I parked my car and I turned it off and took my belt off and then I opened the car door and I got out of the car and then I shut the car door and I walked up to the hospital and I opened the main door and then I made my way into the hospital.

So then when I got into the hospital I went up to the Reception desk and I said hi I'm Bella Uley here to see Dr Cullen and then woman said oh yes of course have a seat and he'll be right with you and I said thank you and then I walked over to the waiting room and I sat down and I waited for about 10-15 minutes on the doctor and I was reading a magazine to keep me sane instead of panicing like I did before I left the house this morning.

Then I heard the beeper and I looked up and saw my name and so I stood up and I walked to the doctors room and I knocked on the door and I heard him say come in and so I breathed in and I opened the room door and I walked inside and then I saw Dr Cullen sitting at his desk looking at me so I said morning and he said hello so how can I help you Miss Uley and I said as I went over to the chair beside him and sat down well I think I might be pregnant and Dr Cullen said ok well how about we take a quick look ok.

So I said yeah ok and I walked over to the table and I got up on it and I lied down and pulled my shirt up and then Dr Cullen got the machine out and he put some gel on my stomach and he said ok now please be still and I said ok and then Dr Cullen standed using the machine on my stomach and then he pointed to the machine and said well Miss Uley you are pregnant and I gasped and said as I got angry how long and Dr Cullen said look Miss Uley I think you should calm down and I said no I won't and I got really angry.

Then I started shaking and I said how long have I been pregnant for Dr Cullen and Dr Cullen said you are almost 4 months and I screamed and shouted fucking hell why must Mike do this to me and then I started shaking even more and I saw Dr Cullen leave the room and I heard him lock the door and then I heard Dr Cullen say Anglea get Miss Uley's parents on the line now and the receptionist said yes Dr Cullen.

So then that's when I knew I was in trouble but I didn't care I just couldn't calm down because I knew my baby was going to be in danger all of it's life but then finally after 5 minutes of shouting and screaming I finally calmed down and I stopped shaking and I walked over to the bed and I lied down on it and I fell asleep crying wishing this wasn't happening and after a while I felt myself being lifted and then I was injected with something and then everything was in darkness.

Did you like it. Review and comment