Chapter 13

399 years later

Bella's pov

It's now been 399 years since I was captured by the Volturi and made to work for them and since then I have been made to kill, beat and use my powers on vampires and people to make them talk which I hate so much but every time I said no I would be the one getting a beating.

So now in the 399 years I've been here I've only seen my son 50 times and I have missed him so much because my son would now be 399 years old but he only looks 13 years old but the Kings got sick in tired of waiting for him to turn 18 that they turned him earlier without my permission.

Right now I am in my room trying to find and plan ways to get myself and my son out of this place before its to late for us both and so now that I have got a plan all I need to do is get us out so I got off of my bed and I ran over to the door and I banged on it and then a few minutes later the door opened.

Then I saw Felix standing there and so he said what Bella what is it and I said I want to see my son and Felix I don't think so and I said no you don't understand me I want to see my son and then Felix realised what I meant and before he could stop me I had already shifted into a witch and I froze him.

So then I smiled and I ran out of the room and I ran my way the whole way through and out of the castle until I got to the room Thomas was being held in and when I got to the room I took a breath and I walked over to the door where Jane was standing there guarding it and I stood in front of her.

Then I said hello and she looked at me and said no Bella don't please I don't want to hurt you and I said oh yeah well you have hurt me so much in my life and my son is my life so fuck you bitch and then she went to use her power on me but I stopped her it before she could say pain because I froze her to.

So then I stepped around Jane and I opened the room door and when I did I saw Thomas standing there looking worried and scared and so I ran into the room and I smiled at him and said you ok big guy and Tom smiled and ran over to me and hugged me really tight and he said mommy I'm so glad you came for me.

Then I said hugged him back sweetie I would never leave you and Tom said can we leave now and I said yes we can now Tommy baby I need you to listen to me ok and Tom said yes mommy and I said ok good now I need you to take my hand and hold on tight ok and Tom said ok mommy and he took my hand and grabbed it tightly.

So then I said ok good boy now close your eyes and then I saw Tom close his eyes and I said you ready and Tom said yes mommy go for it and I said ok sweetie and baby you know I love you right and that I would never leave you or give up on you and Tom said yes mommy I know and I love you to and then I said good you should love me I gave birth to you and then Tom laughed and then I teleported me and Tom out of the castle and back to forks.

Did you like it. Review and comment