Chapter 5

Bella's pov

As soon as we got into the living room I saw 6 boys and 4 girls and 7 adults sitting around the living room and they were all looking at me as I walked into the room and I didn't like it very much and I started getting angry so I said alright I get it you have found me and you haven't seen me in 14 years but stop staring it's so rude and I don't like it.

So then everyone looked away from me and I walked into the room more and as I got to the middle of the floor I saw Paul, Jared and Jacob all sit down with the others in the room and then a girl said hi Bella I'm Emily and it's nice to see you after all these years and I said alright enough of the small talk get on with it already.

Then everyone in the room laughed and boy said ok Bella but you must promise to listen got it and I said alright fine I will and then the boy said ok then well I'm Sam and we are more family than you know and if you let us we can explain and I said alright fine introduced me to the others then you can explain and Sam said ok then you have already met Emily, Jared, Paul and Jacob.

So then I said yes I have already met them 4 now introduce me to the others and Sam said alright fine the others in the room are called Embry, Quil, Leah, Seth, Brady, Collin, Rachel and Rebecca and they are all members of the wolf pack and then the adults are called Billy, Sarah, Joshua, Allison, Sue, Harry and old Quil and they are the elders of the wolf pack and I said ok then hi nice to meet you all but can we get to the part where you tell me the reason I'm here and who my parents are.

So Joshua said ok Bella well you are here because 14 years ago when your mother was pregnant with you a coven of vampires came to us and said on your 12th birthday they would come and take you from us as a payment of good faith and your parents weren't going to let that happen so they gave you to a family and sent you away so that when it was time for the vampires to collect they wouldn't find you and I said ok fine I believe you but why bring me back now wasn't I safer being away from this place.

 Did you like it. Review and comment