Chapter 4

Bella's pov

Once we got onto the reservation Paul drove us to a house and when we got to the house Paul parked the car and turned it off and then both Paul and Jared took their belts off and opened their car doors and got out of the car and then Jared said come on Bella we won't bite and I laughed and said yeah speak for yourself and then I took my belt off and I opened my car door and got out of the car and then me, Jared and Paul all shut our car doors and I walked around to Jared and Paul.

Then I said so who's my parents and Paul said you'll have to wait and see now come on andc I groaned and said fine and we all walked up to the house and then Jared opened the front door and both Paul and Jared walked inside and they looked back at me and said come in Bella and I said look I know my parents want to meet me but I'm not sure I'm ready yet and Paul said look Bella we know your nervous but your parents enemies have come back for them and they will come after you which is why your parents wanted you here now please give them the chance to explain themselves.

So then I took a breath and said alright fine but they better have a good enough reason for leaving me and then I walked into the house as Paul shut the door behind me and when I got into the house a boy stood in front of me and he said hi there I'm Jacob it's nice to finally meet you Bella and I smiled and said nice to meet you to now where are my parents and Jacob said yes of course follow me and so Jacob started walking and I followed after him with Jared and Paul behind me and Jacob took me into the living room.

Did you like it. Review and comment