Chapter 1

Today was the day best friend since day one, since we were born left for London to pursue his dream. I don't know how I'll be able to say goodbye to him, will I ever see him again?

Harry: "I have to go"

Me: "I know, I'll miss you H"

Harry: "I'll miss you too, I can't begin to say how much I'll miss you. When I think about not being able to see you everyday it makes me not want to go"

Me: " I know H buy you have to go! I'm so incredibly proud of you already! Don't forget about me? Yeah?"

Harry: "I could never forget you Darcy"

Me: "go live your dream, go be the best damn singer I know you can be"

Harry: "bye"

Me: "bye H"

A couple months later and I'd barely left home. I just miss him so much. We called of course we did but it's not the same. I don't know the next time I will see him, he'll be to busy. I was in bed curled up under the blanket till my phone rang. I checked who it was and it was Harry, I threw the blanket off me and jumped up.

Me: "hey H!"

Harry: "Hi! How are you?"

Me: "I'm okay, miss you though"

Harry: "you don't have to"

Me: "huh?"

Harry: "we're going on tour soon and I wanted to know if you wanted to come with us"

Me: "seriously?!"

Harry: "yeah!"

Me: "I'd love to!!"

Harry: "good!"

Me: " I have to go, I need to tell my mum and dad! Speak to you soon, H!"

Harry: "speak to you soon Darcy"

I ran downstairs feeling the happiest I have in awhile.

Dad: "your happier"

Me: "yeah!"

Me: "what happened?"

Me: "I'm going on tour with Harry!"

Dad: "like heck you are!"

Me: "I'm 16 I can do what I want!"

Mum: "we don't you throwing your life away for a boy"

Me: "I'm not! Why can't you just be happy for me?"

Dad: "well if you come back pregnant or hooked on drugs don't expect us to look after you"

Me: "what the actual heck! I won't get pregnant! I won't be hooked on drugs! We're going on tour?!"

Mum: "we'll have fun I guess, but don't come crawling back to us if he brakes you heart"

Me: "we're not together!"

Dad: "friends can brake your heart too"