Chapter 16

3 weeks later me and Harry arrived at Gretna Green to get married! I walked down the aisle and Harry started crying.

My vows:
"H, my love, I love you with my entire heart, I adore you. I think I've always loved you. You've always been there for me through absolutely everything. You gave me a job, a place to live, a reason to live. I promise I love you forever. I love you endlessly"

Harry's vows:
"Darcy, my darling. I never told you this but when we were younger I used to be able to picture us getting married and I always knew you were 'the one' for me. I love you so so much. Your my love, my life. I love you endlessly my darling"

We kissed softly yet passionately.

About a week later, Niall, Louis and Liam were over. I was making all of us a cup of tea.

Me: "H DID YOU EAT ALL MY OREOS"

Harry: "......."

Louis: "run, far away"

Me: "DID YOU?"

Harry: "yes! But! You said I could have some!"

Me: "I said you could have some just don't eat them all!!"

Liam: "your arguing like an old married couple"

Me: "what? You told them?"

Niall: "WHAT"

Harry: "well done"

Me: "why you blaming me"

Niall: "hold the phone"

Liam: "you two-?"

Louis: "got married?"

Harry: "yep"

Liam: "when?!"

Me: "about a week ago"

Louis: "where?"

Me: "Gretna Green"

Niall: "congratulations? I don't know what to say but I'm happy for you both!"

Liam: "me too"

Louis: "me three"

Harry: "me four"

Me: "me five then I guess"

That night I'm about 2 1/2 months pregnant.

Harry: "darling?"

Me: "yeah?"

Harry: "what if I don't make it long enough to tell Mum your pregnant"

Me: "you will"

Harry: "what if I don't though Bub"

Me: "we will make a video tomorrow then of you telling her I'm pregnant JUST IN CASE you don't"

Harry: "okay"

The next morning we made a video of Harry with the test telling Anne I'm pregnant. He seemed so Happy. Happiest he has been. He's tried to stay as positive as possible but obviously he had he's down days where de doesn't leave the bed. Or he thinks he won't make it to a certain point/ time/ thing.