Chapter 2

A couple weeks later and I was on my way to London to see Harry for the first time in months. I'd spending every day with him for the next 8 months! I stepped off the train and saw Harry waiting there.

Me: "H!!"

Harry: "Darcy!"

Me: "I've missed you"

Harry: "I've missed you too!"

Me: "so when do we leave?"

Harry: "Tomorrow, we can spend tonight catching up?"

Me: "perfect"

After we got back to Harrys flat.

Harry: "so what did your mum and dad say about coming on tour with us?"

Me: "you want the exact words?"

Harry: "exact words"

Me: " okay.. 'like heck you are! Your not throwing your life away for some boy!well if you come back pregnant or hooked on drugs don't expect us to look after you.we'll have fun I guess, but don't come crawling back to us if he brakes you heart. We'll friends can brake your heart to' "

Harry: "Jesus, do they not like me?"

Me: "it's not that H, they just didn't want me leaving for 8 months. But I don't care I what they say I want to come."

Harry: "good"

Louis: "Hi, you must be Darcy?"

Me: "yeah! Louis?"

Louis: "yeah"

Me: "nice to meet you"

Louis: "you too"

Harry: "shall we go get the others and watch a film?"

Louis: "alright"

Harry: "Darcy?"

Me: "sure"

Harry and Louis got Zayn, Liam and Niall and I met them. They all were really nice and funny, I knew I was going to love the next 8 months with them. We all argued over what film to put on for awhile before they all agreed with me and Harry and put on The Notebook.

After The Notebook finished everyone but me and Harry went to bed. We sat up talking for a bit.

Harry: "we had an interview yesterday"

Me: "you did?"

Harry: "yeah, the interviewer was so persistent on knowing if anything happened between us"

Me: "seriously?"

Harry: "yeah"

Me: "persistent? How many times did they bring it up?"

Harry: "at least 5"

Me: "Jesus"

Harry: "have you seen much of my mum and Gemma?"

Me: "seen your mum a couple times"

Harry: "how is she?"

Me: "she seems fine H, missing you obviously but knows your following your dream"

Harry: "what about Robyn?"

Me: "yeah he's missing you too, everyone is"

Harry: "I miss them too"

Me: "but your following your dream H, your still in contact with them."

Harry: "yeah, I'm glad your here. I don't know if I'd be able to go on tour without you"

Me: "me too, but of course you could H"

Harry: "you sure?"

Me: "I'm sure"