Chapter 18

A year later I had the twins, they born on Gemmas birthday (3/12) I called them Harper Anne Styles and Delilah Darcy Styles. It's been a year since H left this cruel, cruel world. Niall and Liam were looking after the twins whilst I go to Harry's grave.

At his grave:
"It been a year H. A year since you left this cruel, cruel world and went to heaven where someone like you deserves. It's been a year, my love and I still haven't moved on, I don't think I ever will. I love you so very much, I've had the best times with you, we've traveled the world together many times, I'm so incredibly proud of you H! You were the only person who made me truly happy until, Harper and Delilah were born. I know how excited you were for the last nearly 3 months to meet them but then we didn't know it was twins, Harper has your beautiful, beautiful green eyes, Delilah has your amazing curly hair. I know how much you wanted to tell mum I was pregnant but the world had other ideas, I showed her the video of you saying I was pregnant in case you didn't make it. You tried amazingly to beat it but it was just to cruel. Don't worry H, the girls will know about you it's all me, mum and Gem talk about. I miss you so very much! I love you endlessly, my love"

I got home.

Niall: "how are you"

Me: "okay I guess, I just wished I could see his smile or hear his laugh one more time"

Liam: "I know"

Me: "thanks for looking after the girls"

Liam: "anytime"

Niall: "I love watching them"

Liam: "we should meet up soon with Bear and the girls"

Me: "we will. soon"

(This one would be about a year later)