Chapter 7

23 February 2013. The "take me home" tour started and this time I was their make up artist. After getting the job I was nervous doing their makeup even though I know them but I slowly got used to it.

During this tour they were filming "One Direction: this is us" I was so happy being on the road again with the 5 best people. I was hoping after we get back off tour to get my own flat. Don't get me wrong I love living with Harry and Louis but I kind of feel in the way there.

Niall: "I need help"

Me: "yes"

Niall: " I need a date for my brother wedding in March. Andddd it's being filmed for this is us"

Me: "soooo? What you asking Nialler"

Niall: "can you come with me? As friends"

Me: "of course! When is it?"

Niall: "27th"

Me: "okay"

Niall: "thank you, thank you, thank you"

Me: "of course!"

Time skip about a month and it was the morning of Niall's brothers wedding (Greg.)

Niall: "DARCY WAKE UP"

Me: "......."

Niall: "I SWEAR YOU PEOPLE FROM MANCHESTER SLEEP!!! WAKE UP!!!!!"

Me: "okay I'm up no need to shout"

Niall: "get ready"

Me: "we have 4 hours"

Niall: "exactly don't me late"

Me: "want me to go?"

Niall: "no I'm sorry, your siting next to my mum in church"

Me: "okay"

I got up out of bed did my hair, make up and got dressed and thanks for Niall I was ready 2 hours early. I don't why he was so nervous it's not his wedding, it's not like he's the one getting married today.

 I don't why he was so nervous it's not his wedding, it's not like he's the one getting married today

I got to the church and saw Maura (Niall's mum.) I've met her before but this is the first time I'd be speaking to her without one of the boys with me usually Niall or Harry.

Maura: "Hi Darcy how are you?"

I started walking closer, I mean saves shouting across the church.

Me: "I'm okay thanks, how are you?"

Maura: "I'm alright thanks. You look lovely"

Me: "thank you, so do you"

Maura: "thank you, we should sit down"

Me: "yeah"

During the vows Niall nodded towards me I just smiled and shook my head. After the wedding at the reception me and Niall danced together.

Niall: "Thanks again for coming with me"

Me: "of course, Ni!"

Niall: "you look beautiful by the way"

Me: "thanks Niall, you don't looks so bad yourself"

After a couple more dances me and Niall kinda part ways for a bit. I was stood talking to Maura and Greg whilst Niall was talking someone who I assume he knows from when he lived here, an old friend maybe. After awhile I look back over to Niall who is drinking a bit more than usual.

Me: "Niall? You alright?"

Niall: "p-perf-fect"

Me: "sure? You can barely stand. Want me to do anything?"

Niall: "take me home"

Me: "alright come on, let's just say goodbye to your family yeah?"

Niall: "ok"

We said goodbye to a couple people and I managed to get him into the taxi by myself to go back to where we were staying. I somehow managed to get Niall into his room, I left a glass of water on the bedside table.

Me: "Night Ni!"

Niall: "night Darcy. Did I tell you, you look absolutely beautiful today"

Me: "thanks Niall, see you in the morning"