- Chapter One -

<<Serena>>

Hey, yeah it's me, Serena Facilier, daughter of Ursula and Dr. Facilier, little sister to Uma and twin sister to Celia. Right now I am working at my Mom's shop with my best friend, Julie Ahi. If you ask, 'If you're Celia's sister, where is your Dad?' don't worry. I get that a lot. You see, my father only wanted one child to have to take care of, so while my twin got the fun, happy parent who actually loves her, Uma and I got our mother. Mom always favored Uma over me, but now that Uma is banished from Auradon and lost at sea, she's being nicer to me, just in case there's a chance that I can get her out of this hellhole.

I have an....... Okay relationship with my Dad. I see him every once in awhile on the streets, and when I need money he gives me some. I just think he feels bad that he isn't ever there for me and Uma. Uma on the other hand, she hates him. He's tried to talk to her and give her things, but her pride always got in the way of things. Uma is pretty fond of Celia though, we both are. Before Celia and Dizzy left the isle, they were both in our friend group. Along with Willie, Jafar's second son, and Carrie and Bobby, Gizelle Tremain's kids. Gizelle, Carrie, and Bobby moved to the other side of the isle, we haven't seen them in awhile, and Willie, we kind of just grew apart. We still talk sometimes and go to school together, we just don't hang out as much.

Oh yeah! Let me introduce you to the rest of our group. You know, the ones that stuck around. So, before I knew Julie, which was not a long time, I knew Reggie. Mainly because Harry was friends with Uma and he had to drag Reggie everywhere he went. For the first eight years of our lives, Reggie and I hated each other. Mostly because we were forced to hang out with each other because our siblings didn't want to deal with us, but we always got on each other's nerves. Until one day, Gil was making fun of me and calling me shrimpy junior, Reggie stuck up for me and we've been super close ever since.

With Julie, it was pretty normal. We both sat down in the sandbox on the first day of pre-school. We started throwing sand at each other and she set the teacher's hair on fire with her powers and I used my water powers to make her slip. That day we knew that we were gonna be friends for awhile.

Luke and Alex, I met through Reggie when we were six. He brought them over with Harry one time when Julie was over. Actually, it was one of the reasons he hated me so much, he thought his friends were gonna ditch him for me and Julie. I thought it was hilarious, so I laughed in his face and told him I hoped they did. A little evil, but we live on the isle right?

Anyway, back to now. Julie and I both work for my Mom at her Fish N'Chips shoppe. Alex, Reggie, and Luke started a band called Sunset Curve, they play at my Mom's shop almost everyday. Julie and I actually have an on and off little band called Double Trouble. After those traitors Mal, Evie Carlos, and Jay left, we raided their old hangout place and took it over. Now Sunset Curve practices their and we have sleepovers there a lot, but yeah, that's pretty much everything you have to know.

"Hey Jules! You get Lady Tremain, I'll get Mother Gothel!" I yell over the counter.

"Okay!" She says as I make my way to Mother Gothel's table.

"What do you want?" I ask emotionlessly, I hate this woman more than my mom hates Ariel. She comes in every day and asks for the usual. She doesn't even have a usual.

"Gimme the usual." She deadpans, giving me the stink eye as I walk away, Julie meeting me back at the counter.

"You know what to do." I tell her, ripping the paper out of my pocket book and giving it to her so she can give it to my mother.

"Do you think she'll ever get tired of this?"Julie asks, obviously tired of doing this every day.

"Do you want an honest answer?" I ask back, both of us knowing the answer.