Concert tickets

Dream's POV:

I walked out into the kitchen to see Nick and George talking at the table. "Good morning," I said with a yawn. George has been here for a week and Nicks already asking when he's going to leave. He's meant to stay for 4 months though and I'm not sure how Nick is going to take that. It's part of the game though so he's going to have to deal with it. "Oh hey," George said without paying much attention and went back to his food. Nick and I started talking about some stupid shit while I put a bagel in the toaster for myself. "Hey, man can I talk to you?" Nick asked and looked over at me. I shrugged, "yeah what's up?" He walked out into the living room so I followed him.

"Is everything okay with you and George? You guys hardly act like a couple- well not more than you always have, but I walked into your bedroom to see if you want to play minecraft one night and you guys were facing opposite sides of the room, with like three pillows in between each other, I mean have you even fucked!?!" I turned bright red and laughed nervously. "Yeah we're all good," I told him while scratching the back of my neck. "Are you sure? I know how you get when you don't want to admit that you're hurting," he told me all serious. I cringed. "No, no really you don't have to worry," he frowned. "I don't believe you," I sighed tiredly, there's only one way I can convince him not to worry. "Hey! George get in here!"

A few moments later he came walking in. "Yeah?" I laughed and grabbed his hand then pulled him close to me so our bodies were touching. He blushed and looked up at me with wide eyes. "D-Dream??" He asked with a shaky voice. "Tell Nick all about how much you love me and how you beg for me," I said with a smirk on my face. I bent over slightly and left heated kisses along his jawline. "D-Dream!!" He shoved me slightly but I only pulled him closer to me, pressing his hips into mine. "Go on," I grabbed his jaw and made him keep eye contact with me. "O-Okay! Fine just stop acting like this!" He told me nervously. I chuckled, "good," then let go of him and looked towards Nick. "I stand corrected," he awkwardly left so I laughed at him from behind.

"What the hell Dream!" I looked back at George while laughing. "You know you're a pretty good actress Georgie, you really hold the essence of a flustered bottom," I told him. He froze and turned red again. "You're such an idiot, why'd you even do that?" I shrugged. "It's not important, but it was fun," He rolled his eyes and walked back to the kitchen.

George's POV:

"We should go on a road trip," (nOw tHaT iNeRsTaTe iS pAvEd WiTh MeMorIeS) "Not with your horny asses," Nick said and fake gagged. I laughed awkwardly and glanced over at Dream who was walking into the kitchen now. "I'm down for a road trip, and guess what, I have a surprise for you guys," That perked my interest so so I turned to face him. "I got us concert tickets to see Wilbur," My eyes lit up. His tour just started a few days ago and we were all hoping we could go. I'm pretty sure most of the dream SMP bought tickets months ago, but Dream never told us if he wanted to go and I wasn't going to if Nick and Dream weren't. "Oh my god! I'm so fucking hyped for him, man. Like I'm so proud! I wonder if he'll spot us in the crowd," Nick told us. Dream started laughing so I glanced at him suspiciously. "That's another surprise, Wilbur just told me he got us backstage passes so we can see him before and after the show. I'm pretty sure Quackity, Karl, Tommy, Tubbo, and Niki are able to come backstage, but everyone else can only make it for the show," I nodded while thinking about that. I like those people, they're cool. I've met up with Wilbur and Tommy once before a while back but I've never met Quackity, Tubbo, Karl, or Niki in person before, but I know Nick has. No one but Nick and I have seen Dream in person, so this should be fun. I wonder if they'll recognize him.

"Are you ready for all of them to see you?" I asked suddenly, interrupting his and Nick's side conversation. "Oh, you know I'm not sure. But there's only one way to find out right?" He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me. He's acting very...touchy, today. This is unusual because he's never taken the fake dating thing this far. That when I remembered it. We haven't even told the rest of our friends, and we'd have to act like a couple in front of them, and at the concert. Let's just hope Dream doesn't do anything stupid.