PG

A/N: Ahhh, hi guys. Song suggestion: Distortions-Eli the Kid. I'm in a funky mood right now. I honestly can't wait to finish this fanfic. It's been so awesome to write though and I love all of you so fucking much.

George's POV:

I woke up to a knock at the front door. It was loud and followed by yelling. "GOGY! DREAM!" It was Jack. "I'm coming!" I yelled and yawned, then stumbled off the bed and tripped of Dream's shoe. "Damn it," I fell over, then accidentally woke up Dream with my loud thud. I stumbled up and out of the room, then down the hallways and opened the front door. "Hey," I said while rubbing my eyes. 

"Sorry, I forgot to set an alarm," Wilbur laughed softly, you're good. Is Dream still asleep?" He asked. I nodded. "I think I woke him up though," I said and moved over to let them in. A few moments later Dream walked over half asleep. He came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his chin on my shoulder. "Morning," he muttered. I smiled and started playing with his hands. 

"When are Tubbo and Tommy coming?" I asked. "They should be here really soon," Niki said while looking down at her phone. "I've just texted them," I nodded. "Cool, where are we going?" I asked and turned around to better hug Dream. "Probably the beach, and then out to eat brunch, plus Tommy and Tubbo wanted to go to the arcade so we'll do that too," Wilbur explained. "Do we even have enough seats in your car?" I asked Wilbur. "Nah, but Jack brought his car too," I smiled. "Okay, awesome," 

Dream pulled away from my hug and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Once he came back, he was ten times more alert. "Hey!" He hugged Wilbur, then Jack, then Niki. "I feel like we just saw each other but it's been like four months," Wilbur told him while smiling. "Oh god, that long?" Niki asked. I nodded while laughing. 

Quickly after a conversation sparked, I heard another knock at the door. "I'll get it," I walked over and opened my door to see Tommy and Tubbo stood out front. "Gogy!" Tommy hugged me immediately. I smiled then half hugged Tubbo since he isn't big on hugs. "Hello, boys!" Jack and Wilbur walked over to say hi. 

"Hey, we're going to go get ready, just make yourself at home," I told them then left to go get dressed and ready. I grabbed my hair comb and brushed my hair back, but Dream walked over and scruffed it up again. "It looks hot this way," He told me, I blushed and fixed it a little more, but not as much as I usually would. He smirked and kissed me happily. 

"After we were finished getting ready, I grabbed his hand and pulled him out to the main room. They were all gathered on my couch and in the middle of what looked like a very important conversation. "And then I said, 'what the fuck did you just say to her?' And this guy was all like, 'look, this little missy doesn't need you to fight her battles,' a stranger, mind you, and-" Niki interrupted Wilbur, "Yeah! And then Will goes, 'this little missy has more girls in her dm's than you ever will, so I suggest you take your small dick somewhere else,' And I've never laughed harder!" They all laughed, even Wilbur, which made me smile. "This is why I hate men, the only good ones hide away in their basements and play Minecraft all day," I laughed. "You're right about that one," Niki said while yawning. 

"Ready to go?" Dream asked and held onto my hand a bit tighter. 

We shuffled outside and loaded into the cars. Tommy, Tubbo, and Jack all went in one car. And Wilbur, Niki, Dream, and I went in the other one. Dream blogged little bits of important moments, but we mostly just chatted. After a half-hour drive, we got to the beach, and once we got out, Dream scooped me up, carried me out of the car, and put me down on the small wall barrier that went up to his hips. I laughed and kissed him softly. "Do you remember the last time we went to the beach together?" I asked. He laughed, and his nose scrunched up in the cutest way. "Yeah, you kissed me that day, then we got really fucking sick," I smiled and placed my forehead against his. 

"Oi! Love birds! We have a video to film!" Jack yelled from the parking lot. I grabbed Dream's shirt and pulled him into a kiss while flipping him off. "HEY! PG GUYS! KEEP IT PG!" He yelled and shielded Tubbo and Tommy's eyes. I started laughing then hopped off the wall and grabbed Dream's hand. "LET'S DO THIS!" Wilbur yelled and brought Dream his camera to record. 

"George kissed the cameraman!" Tubbo yelled and came in really close to the camera. "Oh god, Tubbo! Now I'm going to have to edit that out," Wilbur complained. Tommy was laughing then high-fived Tubbo. 

Niki and I hung back behind Dream while the rest of them ran ahead doing stupid shit. "So, how have you been?" I asked. I know she goes through a lot. "Good, actually. I've been excited to see all of you, so it's nice you're back in the Uk," I nodded. "Yeah, I'm glad to be visiting too," I said and smiled back at her. "Visiting? Are you leaving again?" She asked in a worried tone. "Oh, yeah. I'm moving into Dreams house," she frowned. "Darn! It was nice having you close, but I'm really happy for you and Clay," I nodded. "Thanks," we talked about more personal stuff until Dream started filming again, then we both took our shoes off and ran over to stand in the water. "Ah! It's cold!" She laughed softly and smiled up at me. I chuckled and nearly tripped but caught myself. 

"Fucking push me in and you're dead!" Jack yelled over at Tubbo. We both looked back while laughing. "PUSH HIM!" Tommy shouted. "NO! Don't push him Tubbo!" Wilbur ran over to conceal the children, and Jack while Dream followed behind to record. Niki must have caught me staring because she waved in front of my face and laughed. "Do you love him?" She asked after I focused back on our conversation. "Huh? Oh, yeah...I do," I smiled and blushed a little. "Aww! George, you're blushing," I covered my face. "Stop! How can I not? He's fucking adorable," she turned her head and looked at him. "Yeah, he's pretty cute, and perfect for you," she told me. "You think?" I asked. 

"Totally! It's like in all the fanfics, opposites attract. Except, in reality, the opposites are more similar than you realize at first. Like the small brunette with pale skin and dark eyes meets the hunky blonde with tan skin and light eyes," I laughed. "I guess you're right, Karl said we looked good together," I told her. "Karl is a wise man," she laughed quietly and looked back towards the horizon. "How about you? Anyone you fancy lately?" She smiled. "Besides Kimpossible...no," I chuckled. "We all liked Kimpossible at one point in our lives," I looked up and saw Dream and Wilbur walking over to us. "What are you talking about?" Wilbur asked once they reached us. "How hot Kimpossible is," I told them, Niki started laughing and blushed slightly. "Yup!" She added and moved the hair out of her face. 

"Oh, I agree with that statement," Wilbur told us. "Aren't you gay George?" Dream asked. "Hmm, I feel like you of all people wouldn't need to confirm that," I told him and kissed his forehead. He snickered. "You have a point," Wilbur did the Shrek meme face(I don't know how to describe this but you know what I mean) which made me laugh. "Didn't Jack say to keep it Pg?" Niki asked while laughing. "Eh, the children aren't here," Dream rested his chin on the top of my head and hugged me from behind. I grabbed his fingers to mess with them and nodded.

Dream's POV:

~Time skip~

"I'm fucking beat," Jack rested his head on the table where we were eating. "All we did was go to the beach and get lunch," Wilbur told him in a confused voice. "Shut up," he muttered. "We still have to go to the arcade though," Tubbo told him. His head perked up, "oh yeah!" We all laughed.

"I can pay, if you want," Niki offered. "No, I'll pay," George told them then looked around for his credit card, but by the time he got it out I had already handed his card to the waiter. He frowned, "Dream!" I smirked then said, "I'm paying," in a deep voice. George froze and nodded. "R-Right," 

A/N: Sorry this is shitty, it's like 1 am and I'm tired:D