Grow some balls

A/N: Song suggestion: Easy to Hate- Waterparks

George's POV:

"Bro!!" I walked into the house after running out to get pizza and snacks. Dream, Quackity, and Karl were in the family room and I assumed they were high since it smelt like drugs in the house. "Jesus," I coughed a bit and put the pizza down, Dream smirked and walked over to me, immediately kissing me. I pulled away and smiled up at him, "hi?" I laughed and brought him over to the couch, then put the pizza and snacks on the coffee table. "I've been gone for like 20 minutes, Jesus," they all laughed and joked around, I swear I saw Karl kiss Nick out of the corner of my eye, but I brushed it off and walked over to sit on Dream's lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and groped my thighs. "Dream, cut it out," I brushed his arms away awkwardly, and he frowned up at me.

"What are you guys playing?" I asked. "Cards against humanity," Quackity yawned and passed me a small stack of cards so I could join in. Dream kissed the back of my neck, I didn't think much of it until he started sucking. "Dream!" I turned around and shoved his face lightly. Karl giggled and Quackity laughed at me, "he's been talking about you for the past 20 minutes, you're in for a long night, stay strong mate," I groaned, "who the fuck even let Dream get high?" Sapnap asked. "Stop being mean guys!" Dream pouted. I chuckled.

We kept playing the game, and halfway through I had to hold Dream's hands because he wouldn't keep them fucking still. But then he started using his mouth. He bit my ear lightly and kissed the side of my neck. "Oh my god," I muttered, "here, you're sitting on my lap now, you can't control yourself," I got up and we switched spots. He was pretty heavy and I couldn't see over his head so I had to peek under his arm to see. "Do you want any?" Nick asked and passed something rolled up and smoky to me. "Oh no, I'm good," I laughed and stuck a gummy bear in my mouth.

After a bit Dream moved his ass back into me, "Dream!" I choked on the gummy in my mouth and whacked his arm. "Okay! 10 feet away from me for the rest of the night!" I shoved him off of me and walked over to the other side of the room. He frowned. "But Georgie," He got up and walked over to me, then grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the kitchen. "I'm so horny right now George, can't you be nicer to me?" I turned red and felt my body heat up. "Oh my god," I covered my mouth with my hand and clenched the other one into a fist. "Wait here!" I left the kitchen and walked back to the guys, "I'm going to put Dream to bed, he isn't doing well, I'll be back in a bit," they nodded hazily then went back to whatever they were doing.

As soon as I got to the kitchen Dream smirked, "you came back for me," I rolled my eyes. "Only because you won't keep it in your pants," He laughed and swooped me up then brought me to his room. Once the door shut, I was pulled into a heated kiss, he didn't even wait until we got to the bed to tear my shirt off and toss it to the side. His lips dragged down to my collarbone, then down to my chest.

Before I could do anything in response I was thrown onto the bed and stared down at by Dream's hungry gaze. "You're such a weirdo, Dream," I muttered while smiling then grabbed the hem of his shirt and forced our lips together. It was only a quick kiss, and quickly after he took my sweat pants off, leaving me in my boxers, and went straight for my dick. My breath hitched and I covered my mouth quickly. Dream palmed me, squeezing slightly and moving his hand in a way that felt amazing. It was enough to get me right on the verge of finishing, but then he stopped and grabbed my wrist and brought my hand over the bulge in his pants. Usually, I would be annoyed that he didn't let me finish, but since he's been so desperate all night, I let it pass. "Fix it." He said harshly while smiling down at me. I smirked and pulled his pants down slightly to take his dick out.

I put it in my mouth quickly and licked along his skin, then slowly started moving, speeding up quickly. He groaned in a hot and husky voice which made my cheeks flush. Dream's back was facing the door and he used his elbows to hold himself up.

I started sucking, then moved my mouth so it went in further. "George~" he started and looked down at me with hooded eyes. The way he said my name really got me going, my arms shook a bit while I gripped onto his thighs and moved my head up and down quickly. I ignored the urge to gag completely. "Just- a little...faster," He told me in an awkward voice. I groaned against his dick, and the next thing I know he's coming down my throat. I kept moving to pleasure him through his high, but I regret not pulling off right away, because the second he finished, the door swung open. I choked and pulled it out right away and looked up at Sapnap who was in the door frame, frozen completely. Dream laughed, again, HOW IS THIS NOT MORTIFYING FOR HIM!?! Nick turned around, then slammed the door. "WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I SAID ABOUT THE GOD DAMN FUCKING SOCK IM TRAUMATIZED AT THIS POINT!" He yelled through the door. "GROW SOME BALLS, A LITTLE DICK WON'T HURT YOU!" Dream yelled back while laughing. "YOU INTERRUPTED A MOMENT OF ECSTASY MY DEAR FRIEND!" Dream added. "OH MY FUCKING GOD DREAM! YOU'RE GROSS!" He yelled. I heard his footsteps getting quieter as he walked down the hallway.

I immediately turned to Dream and hit his shoulder. "What the actual fuck!" I groaned into my hands. "Hey! I'll have you know, that was a horrible orgasm and it's all Nick's fault, so of course, I'm upset," I groaned again. "Dream! He just saw me sucking your dick, does that not at all concern you!?!?" He started wheezing. "I'm going to go swallow my dignity and apologize, please for the love of god stay here and don't say anything to make it worse," he laughed and slapped my ass as I got up to leave. I glared back at him and prepared to face Nick.

A/N: I'm actually going to cry, my second-hand embarrassment here. Just wait until Dream wakes up tomorrow and realizes what just happened:D