Shower

A/N: Hi folks. I'm so fucking tired but I don't want to sleep. So here we are:/

Dream's POV:

I looked down and noticed George fell asleep. "You two have been awfully quiet there Dream and George," Quackity teased. I laughed softly and plugged my headphones in so George wouldn't wake up. "George just fell asleep," I said in a quiet and deep voice. "Wait really? In his chair?" Sapnap asked. "Wait Nick come in here," I heard his door open then he walked inside our bedroom. He said aww as soon as he walked in. "What do I do? There's no way he's comfortable," I asked. Karl and Quackity and Bad were telling me stuff like, 'pour water on him' and 'try and scare him so he'll wake up,' neither of which I'm going to do. So I just let him sit there on my lap.

My leg was starting to go numb, but he was warm and I appreciated that. Plus he was fucking adorable when he slept. I was worried he would start snoring right into my mic since his face was rested on my shoulder, but he ended up staying pretty silent, which was good.

Eventually, I ended the stream, then picked George up and brought him over to our bed. I softly kissed the side of his head a few times and laid him down with his head on the pillow, I placed the blanket over him then got up to leave.

"Mm- don't leave," he muttered in a tired voice. I couldn't even tell if he was fully awake. He grabbed my waist and tried to pull me down with him. "I have to go edit," I whispered and tried to move his hand off of me. "No," he complained and picked himself up, then latched his legs around my waist and forced me to carry him. "Georgeee," I sighed then decided to lay down anyway. "Only for a little bit," I told him, he hummed in reply and nuzzled his face into my neck. His legs were still around my waist and he lied directly on top of me. I sighed and rubbed his back softly while he fell back asleep. I feel bad for him, I got him super sick. His skin was burning, but he still shivered from the cold. I pulled another big blanket over us and turned on my side so I could hug George better. 

I coughed softly. I felt too shitty to sleep, but I was too comfortable to get up and edit. George was fast asleep, and still shivering a bit. I hated seeing him like this. And it's just a fever, what if something super bad happens like fucking chickenpox or like...the flu?! I squeezed him tighter after thinking about that. 

~Time skip~

"Dream? Dream wake up," I fluttered my eyes open and saw George looking over at me with a sick face. "I threw up," he said awkwardly. I got up immediately, which made me kind of light-headed. "What!? Where?" He groaned and collapsed on my lap. "The toilet, don't worry, I just feel like I've died ten times and got dropped back on earth," I frowned and kissed his head softly. "Did you get water?" I asked, he shook his head from side to side, so I picked him up and carried him to the kitchen. I put him back on his feet and he immediately sat down with his back against the counters. I got him cold water and put four pieces of bread in the toaster. 

He took the water and drank a few sips before setting it on the floor next to him. "I'm sorry," I said while putting butter on the toast. "For what?" He muttered. "Getting you sick, we should have stayed strictly no kissing," he laughed. "It was worth it," 

I blushed a little and put his toast on a plate, then grabbed two slices for myself. "Here, you'll need to fill your stomach back up," he groaned and took a bite of one of the pieces. I kissed his cheek, then his nose, and then his lips, lingering there for longer. 

"Hey, guys! I'm leaving the house until you fucking recover, I'm not about to get sick! Plus Karl's in town with Quackity," I looked up at him. "Wait really?" I asked, he nodded and grabbed a medium-sized duffle bag. "I packed while you guys were sleeping, we're just going to get a hotel for a week," I nodded. "Oh okay, have fun!" He waved and said goodbye to George then left. "Well that's shitty, the one time we have the house to ourselves we're fucking sick," I told him in a sad voice. George looked up at me with a frown on his face. "What do you mean!? We can't have fun just because we're sick?" I laughed. "Exactly, we need to get better quickly. Intimacy is off the table," he pouted and leaned in to kiss me.

"Come on dumbass, you should take a shower," he sighed. "I don't know if I'll be able to stand, I'm so lethargic. It'll be dangerous if you don't come in the shower to help me," I blushed and attacked his face with kisses. "Fine, but only because I care about your safety," he laughed and used my shoulders to help himself up. We left our toast on the kitchen floor and walked into the bathroom, grabbing two towels on the way. 

"You know what's completely strange and annoying?" George started.

"Hmm?"

"I have that song from Skeppy and Bad stuck in my head, 'diamonds I'm searching for you,'" I laughed. "Ba doo doo doo dee," I finished the song and chuckled while taking my shirt off. 

In the past day and a half, we've had one heated makeout session where we went as far as neck kissing, and that was before I got George sick...or probably the reason I got George sick. I'm genuinely terrified to do anything and have Sapnap hear it. Like before it was funny because we weren't actually doing anything, but now I'd probably never leave my room if he heard anything. He walked in on us cuddling once and George nearly fell off the bed he was so scared. I'd laughed at him at the time but I was embarrassed too. I don't know why but when it was all a lie it wasn't as embarrassing, but now it isn't so much a lie anymore. 

I guess you could say I'm not as confident in my sexuality as I thought I was. 

I shrugged that off though because now I'm just alone with George, in an empty house. In a locked bathroom. I undid the tye on my sweatpants and pulled them down then reached over and turned the shower on, closing the glass doors to keep the water in. I glanced over and saw George taking his shirt off. His stomach thinned out showing his ribs when his arms lifted above his head.

He looked over at me and caught me staring. I turned red and looked off to the side awkwardly. "Haha," I laughed awkwardly and put my clothes in the bathroom hamper, then took my boxers off and awkwardly turned to face George. His eyes dropped down immediately which made me laugh. "Don't look down, you weirdo!" I walked over to him and lifted his chin so he would look at my eyes. He turned red and looked off to the side. I laughed and walked into the shower, running my hands through my hair to get it wet. After a few moments, the shower door opened again and George walked inside. He held his arms in front of himself to hide his body. 

I grabbed his wrists and pulled him close to me, moving his hands so I could see every inch of him. "You're very pretty George," I whispered in his ear and kissed his jawline. "Mm, I know," I laughed and wrapped my hands around his waist as the water his my back. "Let me in the water it's freezing," he shivered and tried to push past me. "Come here then," I pulled his body against mine and turned around so he was standing under the water. His hands wrapped around my waist. 

We sat there for a few moments then I grabbed the shampoo and poured some on George's head. "What?" I laughed, "I'm washing your hair," he rolled his eyes and held onto my hips while I rubbed the bubbly shampoo into his hair. I made sure it wouldn't get in his eyes, and finished rinsing it out. "Soapy baby," I said while laughing and brushed his cheek with my thumbs. "What is wrong with you why would you say that?" George asked while laughing and ran his hands through his hair to get rid of the rest of the soap.

The water was hot and already made our skin turn a light pink color. Plus George buys really good smelling shampoo because his mom is really hygenic like that and bought him the same shampoo his whole life, so since he doesn't know anything about shampoo he buys the same brand. I found it hilarious, but he got mad whenever I brought it up. Didn't stop me though.

"This shampoo, it's so sweet smelling, you really know your hair care don't you?" I asked. He punched my arm lightly which made me start wheezing. "You're actually a bitch," I was wheezing harder at this point. 

A/N: That's a weird spot to end it at, but whatever.