Look at me

A/N: It's another one of those late nights where the only thing keeping you sane is a couple of grown men involved in some fantasy that will likely never be a reality:)

Dream's POV:

"George!" I ran after him but he shut the bathroom door in my face and locked it before I could get inside. I banged on the door and groaned against it. "George! Come on, I'm sorry!" 

I gave up and walked over to Nick and laid down on his lap. "You're a dumb ass," he said coldly and shoved me off of him, then walked over to the bathroom to talk to George. I sighed and laid down on the carpet. What the hell is wrong with me? I groaned and punched one of the cushions before throwing it against the wall. "Fuck!" 

George's POV:

I looked up at Nick and saw the expression on his face. We butt heads a lot but he's Nick, and we've been close since the second we met. "You okay man?" I scoffed. "I'm fine I'm just being sensitive I guess," I told him. Nick frowned and sat down with me. "You're not being sensitive, your boyfriend just yelled in your face," I shuddered. He isn't my boyfriend. Of course, Nick doesn't know that. It would hurt a lot more if he was my boyfriend though. I guess now I'm not so much hurt, just angry. If he wants to be a dick and scream at me to leave him alone, I'm going to leave him alone. 

That's what he wants anyway, for me to back off. So just watch Dream. 

I smirked and shrugged. "It's all good, I'll just be petty until he begs for forgiveness," I yawned and collapsed onto the bathroom floor. "What!? You can't do that, shouldn't you talk to him? You know like a healthy conversation between two people involved in a romantic relationship with a large amount of commitment resting on it?" I chuckled. "We'll have a healthy conversation when Dream decides my company doesn't piss him off," Nick rolled his eyes. "You two are going to kill me someday," I laughed and held out my hand for him to help me up. He hoisted me up and we walked out to the kitchen. Avoiding the gaze of Dream, who was sat on the carpet looking up at us. "George? Nick?" Nick looked back but I acted like I didn't even hear him. "Come on now, the silent treatment??" He scoffed and walked past me and into our bedroom.

Nick's phone started ringing so he answered it and started talking while I made myself something to eat. "Oh my god, who's surprised honestly, he's a true Scorpio," Nick told him. I shot him a look, "Yeah, I don't know though, who the hell thought that a Leo with a god complex and a petty Scorpio would make a golden couple?" I rolled my eyes. "Nick, you know I can hear you?" He glanced at me, "no, you see I'm having a private conversation with Karl about our other friends, uhh Jay and...Corge?" I laughed and flipped him off. "It seems you have a problem with my relationship with Dream," I told him and sat on the counter. "Nah, you're all wrong, Jay and Corge remember," I nodded and took a bite of my sandwich, then left the room. 

I decided to do a chill stream since I was bored as hell. "Hey, Nick! Come stream with me!" I yelled, loud enough for Dream to hear. I walked into our room and logged onto Dream's PC since he told me I could use it whenever I wanted. He was sitting on his bed so I set up the stream and waited for Nick to join the discord call. Eventually, everything was set so I started the stream and waited for all the fans to join. 

"Hi guys," I said and yawned tiredly. "I'm actually really unprepared right now, but I have Sapnap here with me," he said hi and we got into conversation. 

The chat kept asking for Dream but I ignored most of it. "Hey George, I'm going to leave for a second and I'm going to have Dream take over," he told me. I wanted to roll my eyes and strangle him but I was on stream. "Oh okay," I glanced up at Dream and watched as he left the room. A few moments later I heard him on the call. "Hey!" He said happily. I could tell there was another level to his voice though, something not many people could detect. But I know Dream.