Jane

A/N: Song suggestion: U suck- Shrimp

Dream's POV:

We took the bus to the arcade, and by the time we got there it had started raining, so we sprinted inside and I was immediately told to film. I laughed while pulling the camera out and pressing the record button, then pointed it at the rest of the group. "We're at the arcade!" Niki said excitedly then walked with Wilbur to buy themselves coins. "George walked over a few moments later and handed me a cup of coins. "What's this?" I asked. "So you can play," he had his own cup. I frowned. "You shouldn't have paid for me," I stopped recording so we wouldn't have to edit out a bunch of footage, then pulled him into a hug. "Not in public, a fan might see," he muttered and pulled away.

I frowned, but he's right. "So, what should we do first?" I shrugged. "I don't know, but you should probably stick with the group because I'm going to have to follow them around to record. He sighed, "alright, make sure to have fun too," I nodded. "Don't stress it, just enjoy yourself,"

We parted ways for most of the night, and when we were together, he was being recorded so I didn't get to talk to him much the whole time we were there.

After an hour or so, two girls that looked around Niki's age walked up to us. "Hey! I'm a huge fan of you," the girl who spoke seemed to favor Tommy. "Yeah," the other one pointed to her sweatshirt and I realized she was wearing a Georgenotfound hoodie. "Cool! I love your hoodie," George said and laughed. "Want to be in the vlog?" Wilbur asked. They both nodded excitedly. "This is...our cameraman," Jack pointed over to me. I waved but made sure not to talk so they wouldn't recognize me. "He doesn't talk much," Tubbo added. George laughed and glanced over at me.

"Can I have a hug?" The girl with the George hoodie asked. George nodded and hugged her. Then they got into conversation while the other girl talked to all of us.

I noticed she was getting very...handsy, with George. Which pissed me off immediately. I concealed it though because I told myself she was just an excited fan(probably not the best mindset when talking to a rad fan, but for the situation, it helped me control myself) That was until she started talking about me. "In my opinion, I think the people who say you have a boyfriend are so stupid, I mean, the DNF thing was just annoying. It made me hate Dream," George looked uncomfortable. "Well, that isn't really his fault..." George said awkwardly and laughed softly. "Yeah, I know, but he totally fed into it, I mean, didn't he know you were gay?" She asked. This girl had a shitty attitude. "He did...but it never bothered me you really don't have to worry about it," she laughed in a stupid way. "I just think I hate him because he's so close with you, since you're so hot and awesome, and I'm a huge fan, I literally love you," he cringed, so I put the camera down and marched over.

"Georgie has a boyfriend," I said in a really deep voice so it was harder to tell if it was me. I grabbed his wrist and glared at her. "What!?" She asked. "Back off my boyfriend, you're making him uncomfortable," George turned bright red. "Cameraman! What are you doing?" He asked nervously. I put my arms around his shoulder to assert dominance.

The other fan noticed. "Hey, Jane? What the hell did you say to him?" She asked. "This guy's being a dick!" She looked up at me and made direct eye contact, then grabbed Jane's wrist. "Go home Jane," the girl told her, then watched as she left the arcade in a hurry. The other girl walked over to me. "You're Dream, aren't you?" She asked. I shot her a puzzled look, "how did you know?" I asked. "I know those eyes. Jane's a total bitch sometimes, she baby's George all the fucking time," I laughed. "You won't tell anyone right?" George asked. "You have my word Gogy," she laughed and put her hand over her heart.

"I'm willing to bet that Jane's on her phone tweeting about George's ass hole of a boyfriend right about now though, in case anyone believes her, I'll deny it all and say I was with her the whole time," I smiled. "Thanks, a lot,"

"Of course! I'm not about to have your personal information leak before you're ready because of a bitch like Jane," I thought for a second. "Hey, do you have a sharpie?" I asked. She nodded and pulled one out of her pocket. I walked over to Tommy, "Hey, give me that jacket," he looked puzzled. "The blue one you always wear," he took it off and handed it to me hesitantly. I wrote on the shoulder, "have Tommy's jacket- Dream,"

"What?! The hell is wrong with you?!?" He asked. "I'll give you money for it don't worry. Oi! All of you, sign this," I passed around the sharpie and they all wrote their names and a small message. "Here," I handed the jacket to her and she started crying. "Can I hug you?" She asked in between sobs. I laughed softly and opened my arms for her to hug me. Then everyone else hugged her and she left us alone, no photos or strings attached.

"I liked her," Niki said and smiled. "Me too, why couldn't you have given her your damn jacket though!?" Tommy asked. "Because she's a Tommy stan, and she's being cool and keeping quiet about George and me," I said while yawning.

A/N: :) I love you. Remember, you're a special and super rad person:3