What the fuck

A/N: "Drop a toaster in my bath, watch my mum and dad laugh, see a thousand volts go through the son they wish they never had" -Parents, Yungblood

Song suggestion: Technothot, Kamaara.

Dream's POV:

~Week time skip~

"What?" I asked Sapnap, who was on the phone with me. "I just flew to Karl's house, Quackity and I are going to live with him for another week, how are you guys doing though?" I laughed softly. "We're fine, George recovered a few days ago but it took me a bit longer. My fever broke yesterday and I'm already feeling my cold get better," I told him while yawning. "Oh thank god, make sure you drink vitamin c water and cold medicine," he told me. "Yeah, don't worry about us we're all good," 

"HI DREAM!" I heard Quackity on the phone now. "Oh, hey," he started rambling about something and George walked over and sat on my lap. "Hey, George is here if you want to talk to him," 

"GOGY!" I laughed and gave him the phone. "It's Quackity,' he nodded and started talking to him while playing with my fingers and still sitting on my lap. I smiled and coughed softly before resting my head against his back. I love him so much, especially in moments like these. "Yeah you guys should come back here on your way home," George told him. "Oh yeah, well Karl doesn't have to come I guess," he said after a few moments. 

I zoned out and waited for him to be done. After a while, George placed my phone on the table. "Quackity's with Karl somewhere and Sapnap is at the bathroom, he said he'll be back to talk to you," George told me. I nodded. "Hey George, the game ends after the end of the week," he looked up at me and nodded. "Yeah, well not anymore right? Since we took the time limit away," I sighed. "Yeah, but since we aren't actually dating, shouldn't we just end the game and start something that's actually not a lie," I told him. "I just feel strange having our whole story made up of something fake," he nodded. "That makes sense actually, I hate lying to everyone, plus we can't be ourselves much anymore," I sighed again. "Yeah and there's a lot of pressure on us to act like a couple when we aren't," 

"What the fuck?" I bolted my head over at the dreadfully familiar voice coming from my phone. George covered his mouth and I cringed. "Sapnap-" but he hung up. 

A/N: Oh my god. Love that for them.