Untie me

A/N: More strawberry milk shirt fanart of George because I don't have the energy to find more dnf fanart and it's adorable. Plus ~gogy~

George's POV:

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up in warm clothes, tucked nicely in bed with more blankets than Dream and I usually sleep with. I looked down at the clothes I was wearing, which smelt strongly of Dream. I recognized the hoodie, it was his merch, the lime green one. I sighed and forced myself out of bed, remembering everything that happened earlier today. I immediately started to overthink it, regretting I said anything to him at all. But in the end, I decided it was a memory worth having. Plus he's Dream. My Dream.

It was still raining, and I realized then that the thunder woke me up. "Oh god," I muttered and opened the door. I shuffled down the hallway and realized how dark it was. The world outside was pitch black, and all I could see was a small amount of light peeping from under Nick's bedroom door, and light from the family room TV at the end of the hall. "Dream?" I said in a scratchy voice. It hurt like hell to talk, I probably shouldn't have screamed so much earlier. "Dream?" I called out in a slightly louder voice. He appeared at the end of the hall and smiled at me. I froze and smiled back. "Hi pretty boy," I blushed at the nickname and walked over to him, collapsing in his arms as soon as I reached him. "You slept for so long, I was getting worried," I chuckled softly and looked up at him. His face was half in the dark, the other half illuminated by the TV light. I felt his hands wrap around my waist as I dug my face into his chest. 

I loved his smell. It was so familiar, yet impossible to describe. It was like old perfume with a weird scent that no one would ever buy, but it surprisingly smells really good and like lavender laundry detergent. Plus something familiar I can't describe. 

Our foreheads pressed together and I swear I could have said 'peacock' right then, but I choked back my words and pulled away slightly. "So, what are you watching?" I asked. "O-OH! Nothing...yea, no-nothing you should be worried about...just- stay right here while I got turn it off. He bolted but I ran after him. "NOW I'M CURIOUS!" I yelled and paused as soon as I saw my face on the TV. I read the title of the video, "Dreamnotfound moments that blur the line for me," I laughed. I never watched this stuff, but I knew there were tons of videos like this out there. "Want to watch?" He asked to cover his embarrassment.

"Why not?" I laughed and walked over to sit with him on the couch. I didn't recognize the clip, but we kept watching. "Oh shit, let's not watch this one," Dream muttered and reached for the remote with a red face. "What? Why B?" He looked over at me with a sympathetic look. "...To save you the embarrassment," I frowned. "It can't be that bad if I did it on stream," 

"Ooh, we're tied up. Untie me Dream~" 

"What? WHaT?! WHAT!?!?" 

I turned bright red and covered my mouth. Dream was half wheezing and half on the brink of crying. The clips kept going though.

The next clip was when Dream changed his tag to "DNFisreal"

"You're such an idiot! Why did you do that?" I asked while laughing. He coughed softly and smiled. "NO! I swear I didn't, it was totally random..." I rolled my eyes. "Sure, you totally did that on purpose dumbass," he laughed. "Okay fine...but look at you laughing at it, you're totally red there George," I dropped my jaw wide open. "Am not! You're the one who pretended like it was normal you weird-ass," 

We watched more clips, most of them were us but some were of other dream SMP members talking about us. "Dude...I get why people ship us now," I said while holding my face in my hands. Dream started wheezing. "YEAH! Because of you! I swear I can't even defend some of the sounds you make on stream," I turned red, remembering one of the clips of me talking about how sometimes you just need to groan. "It's actually so sus George," I punched his arm. "You're more sus,"

"Yeah well, it's your fault," I paused and looked up at him. "Why would you say that? What is wrong with you," I laughed into my hand and watched as he started wheezing again. Dream sighed and relaxed his face. "Haha, I'm serious though," I raised my eyebrows as an awkward response. Honestly, I had no idea how to respond to that. "Are you saying I was your gay awakening," he laughed.

"I wouldn't call it an awakening, more like when summer transitions into fall," I laughed softly. "That's actually a good way to explain it. When the miserable summer storms turn into peaceful rain," he smiled down at me and hummed in response. "Exactly." 

We stared at each other for a while. I had already moved down to the floor with my back rested against the couch, while Dream stayed in his spot on the couch with a thin blanket. I turned my head back so our eyes met and he leaned in softly. That stupid word pushed at my throat again, but I swallowed it down. "So..." he laughed at me. 

"What?" I asked defensively. "You're such an idiot. We're having a gay moment and you go, 'so...' like a fucking awkward weirdo," I hit his leg softly. "You're so mean green boy," 

"Oh yeah, I'm mean? Says the guy who constantly leads me on-" he paused, and I could tell he didn't mean to say that. But it was already out, and running through my brain. "You think I lead you on?" I asked while frowning. "Yeah, I guess..." I sighed. "I'm sorry, genuinely," I put a hand on his knee. "Oh gross, don't get all sappy like that," he tried to joke around but he noticed the serious look on my face and half smiled down at me. "Stop looking at me like that you weirdo," I smiled and pushed myself up and onto the couch, then leaned my head on his shoulder. "You know I like you right?" I thought about whether or not I should say that for a while, but I decided it would be okay. It's not like I said I loved him or anything, and it's pretty obvious we like each other at this point. "Wait- really?" Or I thought it was obvious. 

"There's no way you didn't know that!" I shot up and looked at him while grabbing his shoulders, connecting eye contact for a brief moment before turning my head to the side. A goofy smile lay plastered on each of our faces. "No really, I just thought this whole time you didn't know what you wanted," my jaw dropped because I was genuinely offended. Not in a serious way, more in a playful way where I knew we could laugh about it. "Rude! Is that what you think of me? No really, I know what I want...just not how to say it," he cupped my face with my hands. 

"Well, I'm glad," 

"Wait, you like me too though right?" I asked for clarification.

He broke out into laughter. "What if I said no?" I laughed nervously. "That would be awkward," I replied. 

"Well it's a good thing I'm crazy for you then," my cheeks got hot right away and I glanced down at my hands. "Heh, yay," I muttered out.

A/N: Aww, they're so cute please ToT