Florida man

A/N: This fanfiction is gay.

George's POV:

I stayed sitting on the couch panting from what just happened. I knew I had to talk to him though. We can't just do that out of nowhere and not talk about it.

"Dream!" I yelled and ran after him. He was sitting at his desk when I walked in so I sat down on his bed and waited for him to say something. "Yeah?" He asked after an awkward amount of time. I could still feel the heat from his lips on mine, which made me feel guilty just to think about. "U-Um, what was that?" I asked relentlessly. It's pretty awkward to ask you best friend why he just made out with you. "A kiss- i'm really sorry if it made you uncomfortable, it just seemed like you really wanted it," He told me with a stupid smirk on his face. I went red and flipped him off before laying down on his bed.

Now i'm really confused. I liked that kiss a lot. Almost too much. It made my stomach turn how much I wanted him to march over here and do it again. "Hey Dream?" I asked after a while of tense silence. "Hmm?" He turned in his chair and looked over at me. "Why did you do it?" He scoffed and turned red. "What do you mean why? I mean...I wanted to," I sighed and turned to my side so that I was facing him. "If you really fell in love with me would you be honest about it?" I watched as he thought about it for a second. He stood up and sat down next to me on the bed. "I think so. I mean i'd like to think so," I nodded and propped my head up on his thigh and looked up at him. "That's good."

He flashed that beautiful, enchanting smile and I felt my stomach flutter softly. "Why did you ignore me?" He asked and moved a piece of hair out of my eyes. "Why did you not want me near you?" I asked, instead of answering his question. "Hey! I asked first," I frowned but thought about my answer anyways. "Because, you told me to leave you alone so I did. It was petty, i'm sorry," Dream chuckled softly. "It's fine. It's my fault anyways, I follow you around just as much anyway," I shoved his shoulder.

"Rude! I don't follow you around, I just like hanging out with you," he started laughing and stuck his tongue out. "If that's what the brits call it then," he said in between laughter.

"Too far Florida man," I replied devilishly. "You know what if you looked up Florida man and found me; I would be honored," I started wheezing. "You'd probably just find Nick though," Dream was wheezing at this point. And after a really long time of silent wheezing and tears, while I crunched up into a ball and held my stomach, Dream paused suddenly. "Wait- I just realized something," I wiped my tears while calming down my laughter. "What?"

"Nick probably thinks we're having sex right now, and all the other times he's walked out after something stupid we do," This made me laugh even harder. "I wish we were though" I said under my breath, without even really realizing I said it out loud. I was interrupted by Dream, who's laughter stopped. "What?!? WhaT? WhAt?!?!" I went bright red and shoved his shoulder. He just stared at me though with a stupid look on his face. I bit my lip and gave him the f- boy face. This successfully ended the horrendously awkward eye contact and we both broke out into laughter.

"Dude Nick probably thinks we laugh a lot during sex now," I looked down in shame. "What's worse is that he probably thinks we anger fuck," I laughed at that, so hard that I couldn't breathe. "George, it's not that funny" he told me, but his dumb ass was laughing too. "No seriously though, i'll never be able to look him in the eyes again," I shrugged. "There were multiple times since I met Nick that I thought i'd never be able to speak to him again, but somehow he never cares or brings it up again, except to tease me when we've all moved on," Dream snickered. "Like that time I told him about our text messages on stream," my jaw dropped as soon as I remembered that. "YEAH! YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH FOR THAT! They were private messages Dream," I told him. "You were just joking idiot," he replied in defense. I actually wasn't joking though, I really did want to see him in that hot tub(iykyk)

"Well, i'd say we finish this bomber fuck session, then go out and do something with Nick," I laughed softly and found a more comfortable spot on Dreams bed. "The Office?" I asked and grabbed my laptop, which was rested on the edge of the bed. "Hell yeah,"

I got the show set up, then waited to start it while Dream got situated. He pulled his blankets over him and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. I cuddled up to his chest and clicked the play button. "Yay," Dream said under his breath which I found completely adorable.

A/N: I thought this was pretty cute honestly ToT