-jungwon the hopeless romantic-

^^i live for jungwon in this fit

special chapter #4 (cos i found out jungwon's fav movie genre is romantic fantasy so in conclusion he's a hopeless romantic🤣🤣🤣)

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Jihye's POV
"Jihye-ah~~~" I had just entered the dorm again to be greeted by Jungwon. Hang on. Isn't he supposed to be at the building now? He has a comeback in less than 10 days!

"Jungwon? Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at the company?" I asked as I put my bag down on the chair. I had met up with Haera, who was suffering in her 2nd last year in highschool, just to study and teach her a bit. (a/n, haera and taehyun are still dating in this point in time :))

"I missed youuu~" He pouted and engulfed me in a hug. Jungwon- You can't just come here just because you missed me! You have a comeback! Aw but he looks too cute now I can't say that to him.

"Aigoo you're like a baby." I latted his fluffy hair. Soooo softtt.

"Aww." He broke the hug and pouted. I giggled slightly.

"Okay. So, what do you want to do now?"

"Hrm.... Let's go out. On a date."

"Huh? Oh uh, okay. Should I go change?" I asked. I wasn't exactly in the date kinda outfit. Jeans and a random blouse.

"You look cute. But wait..." And he quickly walked into the room and came out with his hoodie. Ah. I see.

"You'd look cuter like this." He handed it over to me. I giggled and took the grey hoodie from him, slipping it over my head. This is way too big for me but eh. I mean, his shoulders are literally more than 10cm wider than mine. And he has sweater paws wearing this.

"Okie Letchugo now~" He then held my hand tightly and dragged me out.

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

We took a slow walk towards a nearby (not really) shopping centre. And along the way, Jungwon held my hand tightly and kept taking selfies with me. (who just covered myself with my sweater paws) Then he'd giggle cutely and pinch my cheeks, then proceed to wrap his arms around me, nearly making me fall. Well he's been clingy.

Then we went to get a Starbucks. Or we went to Starbucks to have a drink and some snacks. I decided to get caramel macchiato (cos it's amazing) and a blueberry cheesecake. And guess what Jungwon did.

Yep he took another straw to share my drink. And another fork to share my cake.

Seriously buy your own cake and drink, little sheepy...

And his excuse?

"I saw it in dramas. It's cute."

Yep so, my boyfriend is a hopeless romantic...

"Aww babyy gimme somee~~~" He whined as I shielded my cake from him.

"Buy your own cake. This is mine." I huffed. He pouted.

"But-"

"Jungwon we're not in a drama."

"But it's cute! Pweaseee~~~" Oh no not the puppy eyes.

And the puppy eyes win again.... sigh....

"Yah let me eat too." I huffed and reached for the cake. He hit my fork away.

"Yah it's my cake!"

"I'll feed you. Say ah~" Oh come on! Not in public! I felt the heat rising to my cheeks.