-thirty-

^^CUTIE BABY

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Jungwon's POV
Sunghoon hyung just texted. I really, really, really hope they do not mess this up. I swear to god, sometimes they just don't use their brain at all. I decided to scroll through Jihye's phone, since she doesn't need it now. And I found Wattpad lolol. I wonder what fanfics she reads. So I clicked on it.

I scrolled through her library, and I wanted to burst out laughing. Most of them were about me. But of course, some of them were about TXT hyungs, and my hyungs as well. This was really funny. Well, this happens when you date your fan. Should I tease her about it? Oh hell yes. She's cute when she's blushing.

I took screenshots and sent them to myself, before deleting that part of the chat. I then proceeded to open her gallery, and wow. She has a whole folder called "enhypen🥰". There were more than a thousand photos of my group. I started giggling quietly. I then opened the camera app and started taking selfies of myself. Then I created a folder called "love of my life❤" and saved those selfies there. Heh.

I then realised I didn't know her Instagram so I decided to find out her username. She apparently has 3 accounts: 1 is her main where she posts nothing but stories on food; 1 is her private account with 4 followers; and the other one is a kpop account where she just spams pictures of, well, me.

"So cute..." I mumbled to myself before taking out my phone, switching to my private account, and then requested to follow her. Then of course I accepted myself.

"What are you doing?" Jihye had walked over. I quickly shut her phone and smiled at her.

"Nothing." She narrowed her eyes at me, seemingly suspicious. She then took her phone and checked it.

"Did you seriously accpeted yourself on both my Insta accounts?"

"Yes."

"What else did you find?" She puffed up her cheeks.

"Oh just over a thousand pictures of enhypen."

"Oh..." She was now blushing, and she looked down at the floor.

"-and the fanfics you read." She snapped her head up to me, her face completely red.

"W-what?"

"Ayyy~ I didn't know you liked me so much that your entire library is filled with my fanfics." I started giggling. She now covered her face with her hands.

"S-shut up."

"So cute~"

"Jungwon... aish. You must be so bored, huh? I'm finishing my shift in about half an hour anyways. Why can't you leave my phone alone?" She whined.

"Sorry~ I can't help it. I was really curious. So this must be what our fans are doing, huh?"

"Yeah kinda."

"Except that you really are y/n huh?"

"Okay I'm taking my phone back."

"Check your gallery." She looked at me with a blank expression before fiddling with her phone. She looked shock heheh.

"Jungwon why the heck did you take 30 selfies of yourself?!"

"You don't like it?" I pouted. But of course, I know she likes it, lol.

"N-no that's not what I meant. I mean, I like it. A lot but, I really don't have a lot of space left."

"Will you delete some apps then?" I looked at her with my puppy eyes. Her cheeks were red again.