-fifty six-

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Jihye's POV
CSATS are over. Finally. After that 8 hour marathon of exams, we were finally done with this shit. Soo In, In Ha, Alicia and I all stumbled out of the classroom looking like zombies. How did we survive lol? My brain feels like it's going to explode. I hope I didn't jumble up physics with math.

"Yay! Hell's over!" Alicia cheered as she flung her notes away.

"Hey! Don't throw your notes like that." In Ha grumbled.

"Don't need them anymore. Eh." Alicia shrugged. In Ha shook her head.

"Wow. Feel so free now. What should we do now?" Soo In asked.

"Hrm. Maybe we can go to the arcade. Or the amusement park. Or shopping." In Ha suggested.

"Yeah. But I think we should get some shut eye. I'm beat. I don't have any energy left." Alicia said.

"Yeah. That's true." Soo In said and yawned.

"Well, see you guys tomorrow then?" In Ha asked.

"Let's discuss further in the group chat. With Haera." Soo In said.

"Uhm... I'm not so sure..." Yeah well, ya see...

"What?" Alicia asked.

"Jungwon's-"

"Taking her on a date tomorrow." Jungwon suddenly appeared and hugged me. My eyes widened in surprise and I blushed.

"Aww he came to pick you. So sweet. Well, enjoy your date tomorrow then. We'll go out another day." Alicia then dragged the others and left.

"So... Let's go?" Jungwon asked and looked at me, eyes sparkling.

"Mhm. I need some shut eye. I'm exhausted." I yawned. Jungwon smiled wamrly, as I felt it through his mask, and took my hand. He then led me to the van and we both got inside, taking off our masks. Jungwon immediately pulled me down onto his lap and hugged me.

"You can sleep now, babe." Jungwon whispered in my ear.

"Huh but..." I let out a yawn and Jungwon giggled softly.

"Sleep, sweetie."

"Okay. Wake me up when we reach." I yawned and laid my head on Jungwon's shoulder, falling into deep sleep.

When I woke up, I found myself lying on a bed. Jungwon's bed. In the dorm. Wait, didn't I tell him to wake me up when we reached the dorm? I rubbed my eyes and let out a yawn, before getting out of bed and walking out. But wait.... I was no longer in my school uniform. I was in Jungwon's clothes. Hang on... dID HE CHANGE ME? WHAT THE?

"Jungwon?" I asked as I walked into the living room. He looked up from his Mario Kart game, which he was playing with Ni-ki, and smiled.

"Oh hey you're awake." He said while getting up and walking towards me, ditching the game.

"Hyung? The game." Ni-ki said, eyes still glued to the TV screen. Completely ignoring the maknae, Jungwon just came over and hugged me.

"Yeah. Wait what time is it?"

"Dinner time I guess. It's 7. Wanna eat?"

"Yeah. What did ya'll order?"

"Pizza." Ah yay.

"Oh and by the way, did you change my clothes?" I blushed while asking Jungwon softly. A small blush crept onto his face.

"Y-yeah. B-but I tried not to look! A-and I closed my eyes and drew the curtains and turned off the lights and-"